Your Favorite Summer Songs

maqroll

What about this, Pelle? He was a big favorite with us when we were studying in Bergen in the early 00s. There's so much great music from Sweden, no need to listen to Men at work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35BoauGHfDA

Oh, well, there is some good music coming from our little country, Pugh being one good example. And we've some really good summer songs, like this one:

Or this one:

The latter one probably gaining the most mockery. :P

But I found it a little pointless posting swedish music here. :)

Oh, well, there is some good music coming from our little country, Pugh being one good example. And we've some really good summer songs, like this one:

I don't think there a single person in the whole of Scandinavia that doesn't know the lyrics to Sommertider. Great song to play at a party. I like the last one too, never heard it before. Well done on getting the video embedded, now try keep the cheese within a manageable level :)

Edited by tarjei

Summer? Eh?

Singapore weather, but for only 3 months  :D

H, wat's wrong with Down under? :) I just don't understand you people's musical "taste". :P

I always liked that tune

Edited by maqroll

Of course, nearly all of Jimmy Buffett's prodigious output could qualify for this, so I'll incorporate it by reference. ;)

I also find that I'm much more able to listen to 60s on 6 for hours on end in the summer.

Â