Bargain Thread

villarule123

03 JUNE 2013

£32.50 -- Bon Jovi Live in Birmingham this Sunday, 50% Off

By Isabel Plumbly  |  Source: Villa Park

Bon Jovi's world tour rolls into Birmingham this Sunday night. Here's your chance to nab half-price tickets to the show at Villa Park, where you can expect to hear the US rockers belt out classics such as "Livin' on a Prayer", "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Always" and "Keep the Faith".

Why we love this deal

See Bon Jovi's Because We Can tour in Birmingham for just £32.50 -- half the usual price

The band will play their greatest hits as well as songs from the new album, "What About Now"

A great idea for a surprise early Father's Day gift

View Deal »

Publisher: Stuart Bak

Associate Publisher: Victoria Sandison

I can think of but one scenario where I would be willing to part with cash to attend, and that would be if Jon Bon was summoned to the stage and ritually sacrificed to appease Benteke's mighty appetite for flesh.

• Like 2

Bon Jovi tickets now 50% off for Villa Park this Sunday

Now £32.50

Clearly not selling. The touts will be awash with tickets, turn up just after he comes on an buy one for a fiver. Alwasy works for the big open air shows. My winner was REM for 80p at old trafford cricket club.

Fable III for free on your Xbox if you have a gold sub;

Go to http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6?cid=SLink
Click the "Download to xbox 360" button. / Buy Game opttion

Game will be priced $19.99
Click the "use microsoft points" option (do not buy with cash)
It will be listed as Free (0 Microsoft Points)

Confirm your purchase, and turn on Xbox - It will download on your Xbox even i your region is not US

Edited by villarule123

Â