VT gathering

Ingram85

me drinking with strangers just isn't a good idea, I am quite strange and would more than likely end up offending someone or scaring them

Or getting punched

true dat

funnily enough though I haven't actually ever been punched in a pub...to my knowledge anyway, I may have taken a slap or two whilst completely out of my box and unable to remember it the following morning

What's the friction about today then?  Has the bickering on here gone nuclear?

Is wheelin' slang for rolling?

wit da Lynch Mob...

I'd love to meet Ginko and Hogso.

I always imagine being in a little gang with them.. we act tough, but when we're on our own we talk about comics and stuff :lol:

But they'd shun me when they realise the only anime I've seen and enjoyed is Akria and Spirited Away :( 

I think we should do a massive VT gathering...pick a home game next spring, get the VT'ers from around the world to make the pilgrimage...make a long weekend of it, maybe book up one hotel, take over the bar, invite Scuba Steve...we could do an awards ceremony for posts of the year, collect money for charity...

This is a great idea. I'd love to meet Pelle.

You really wouldn't ....

Only kidding :-)

• Like 1

I've met theunderstudy a couple of times and that's firmly put me off meeting anyone from VT forever. 

HAHAHA! genuine laughs. :crylaugh:

no idea why.. I just have that famous photo of him in my head. 

• Like 1

I'd love to meet Ginko and Hogso.

I always imagine being in a little gang with them.. we act tough, but when we're on our own we talk about comics and stuff :lol:

But they'd shun me when they realise the only anime I've seen and enjoyed is Akria and Spirited Away :(

Same lapal, I'd just talk about games all night

:D add chindie & dodgyknees, and make it so!

Edited by hogso

Â