Aston Villa - A Total of 2012/13 Season [HD]

CryptoN

Truly sensational - Just how many great goals did we score last season? Benteke, Gabby & Weimann are simply ace. Loved the appearance of Danny at the end & even Tom Hanks too.

This is awesome! A Truly wicked production!

Going now - Must watch again, & again..............................................& again! :) 

Truly sensational - Just how many great goals did we score last season? Benteke, Gabby & Weimann are simply ace. 

My mistake was in the statistics Benteke, pardon me. By mistake, took all of his club stats.

The Benteke stats at 1.12 - played 55, 31 goals: can you explain how you got them? Never seen those figures before.

EDIT

Wow, that's impressive - answered my question while I was posting it!

I make it, if you take all the games he played in 2012-3, 49 games and 28 goals, which is an amazing achievement anyway, but not quite as many as you said!

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

The Benteke stats at 1.12 - played 55, 31 goals: can you explain how you got them? Never seen those figures before.

I already wrote that he was mistaken. Looked at transfermarkt. I did not notice that it is a statistic for both clubs. All the other players, I took from the official site of the English Premier League.

I already wrote that he was mistaken. Looked at transfermarkt. I did not notice that it is a statistic for both clubs. All the other players, I took from the official site of the English Premier League.

Still not sure it's right - see my edit to my earlier post.

• Like 1

Still not sure it's right - see my edit to my earlier post.

I've seen. Rights correct statistics. 49 games and 28 goals.

Â