• Delph
    • Sylla
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Dawkins (for Sylla 59)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 74)
    • Gardner (for Westwood 87)

I guess Lambo wanted to see Dawkins and Bowery before the season ends and give the run for Gardner since he's been injured for the season but I can't understand why he didn't sub Weimann.

Weimann? Shop window? Could be Lambert has his own ideas about what we need next season. Maybe Weimann is not among them?

Well he hasn't played well for a while - how many goals over the last 10 games. Has one season wonder written all over him

We've been better in defense against Sunderland, Reading, QPR and Norwich than today against Wigan...anyone else think today's mistakes could've been due end of the season fatigue, physical and mental? It's been a long season after all.

Except they started last August.

Weimann, one season wonder?

FFS.

Just back from weekend in Wigan and the DW .

Villa fans are superb, banter was brilliant today.

Emotional tributes to Stan.

Crap game really , it epitomised our season - cant defend, throwing another lead away, Dawkins and Bowery look shit.

Back. Knackered. Had a laugh. That is all.

Thanks for that  :unsure:

Well that is my 'post match reaction'. Nothing on the pitch warrants a review or rating for me.

Saying that, The fact you have such an obvious problem with me is so funny :D

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Mental people are complaining that we didn't turn up today because we were "already on the beach". Considering that we had 20 points from our first 24 and looked like going down, I'm just glad we didn't have anything riding on the game. 

Great atmosphere today too.

Actually gonna miss Wigan. 

The singing today was unreal. Didn't stop , apart from a brief lull after HT then everyone got a 2nd wind

Was away quickly after the game and walking away past the Red Robin you could still here just a wall of noise from villa fans still in the ground.

Amazing support

I guess Lambo wanted to see Dawkins and Bowery before the season ends and give the run for Gardner since he's been injured for the season but I can't understand why he didn't sub Weimann.

Weimann? Shop window? Could be Lambert has his own ideas about what we need next season. Maybe Weimann is not among them?

Well he hasn't played well for a while - how many goals over the last 10 games. Has one season wonder written all over him

Weimann, one season wonder?

FFS.

I think it's a valid concern at this stage. Wiemann has had a great season but that doesn't make him a great player and we've all seen lots of youngsters have a great year only to fade away. I still fear Benteke could suffer from second season syndrome next year and then we would be in serious trouble. 

Â