Shirt Sponsor

maqroll

I think we should go for Red Bull or something like that.

Maybe a car company - Jaguar or Rolls Royce.... Could be fun.

Is it even definitely changing this season? I thought Genting were going to be with us a few years?

Red Bull would probably want to rename the team to Red Bull United :D

Omg, Jarpie... Your a genius!

ASTON VILLA RED BULLS..... Has a nice rinngggg to it. :)

Is it even definitely changing this season? I thought Genting were going to be with us a few years?

haha lol.

But more seriously, I hope clubs will learn from the SV Austria Salzburg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg#The_Red_Bull_takeover

haha lol.

But more seriously, I hope clubs will learn from the SV Austria Salzburg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg#The_Red_Bull_takeover

Haha. I think the logo would look good but so long as it meant we could actually keep some of our identity.

Are genting not sponsoring us next season then?

I subjected myself to a long and annoying survey before the chelsea game regarding Villa's sponsors. I bascially told them I dont give a monkeys about any of the many, many, sponsors at Villa who we have for 2 years before they f**k off.As none of them stay for long I dont think they can expect any brand loyalty to it from the customers.

I dont think it has made loads of villa fans think 'gosh I better gamble at Genting does it?!' Not me being cynical but within a year of Genting sponsoring us, they got planning permission to build a casnio by the NEC, they thought 'job done'?!

The only sponsor that really did it for me was the acorns partnership, and that was for good reasons, rather than cold hard cash.

Still I am sure some company we have never heard off with give Villa millions for next seasons kit, and then we have to wear their logo for 2 seasons.

I subjected myself to a long and annoying survey before the chelsea game regarding Villa's sponsors. I bascially told them I dont give a monkeys about any of the many, many, sponsors at Villa who we have for 2 years before they f**k off.As none of them stay for long I dont think they can expect any brand loyalty to it from the customers.

I dont think it has made loads of villa fans think 'gosh I better gamble at Genting does it?!' Not me being cynical but within a year of Genting sponsoring us, they got planning permission to build a casnio by the NEC, they thought 'job done'?!

The only sponsor that really did it for me was the acorns partnership, and that was for good reasons, rather than cold hard cash.

Still I am sure some company we have never heard off with give Villa millions for next seasons kit, and then we have to wear their logo for 2 seasons.

I get you, but in fairness i really would eat more Muller Rice if they sponsored us again

Dammit Smetrov! Trust you to come up with something meaningful and intelligent. Thrown a complete spanner in the works.

Petrovs foundation it is... Lets get it done. Or at least on the back below the number, think that looks quite cool on other European teams kits that have it...

Edited by Tayls

We won't get a massive Global brand like clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal ETC. be someone like FX pro again i reckon! if we sign an asian player we could potentially get a big Japanese or Chinese brand or something. If i was the CEO of a football club i would make sure they have an Asian player anyway because the revenue it can produce is huge!! we need someone like the new JI-sung park lol

I would like to see a shirt sponsored by the fans with the following simple but poignant logo:

SHIT ON THE CITY

THE CITY IS OURS

Edited by pacbuddies

The computer mouse looks more like a cock.

Edit: Okey I just realized they're all perverted adds. I was starting to see cock everywhere.

Edited by Skruff
  • Like 3

<p>i think the Petrov thing needs to happen! how do we make it happens? petitions seem to be a sure-fire way of making sure something will fail so i don't like that route</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>also like to say that i hope we go nowhere near Red Bull, they are one of the most appalling takeover stories i have ever heard, i wouldn't even acknowledge any offers. But, having seen this mentioned, thought it was interesting that Gerard Houllier is now their &quot;Global Sports Director&quot;</p>

Edited by skarroki

Â