Sign in to follow this  
Delphinho123

Anyone from Surrey drive to Villa park?

I will be doing the Surrey/South West London to VP next season. I live in Epsom/Ashtead area. I don't know of any supporters clubs but wouldn't mind finding one. Where are you located? 

I will be doing the Surrey/South West London to VP next season. I live in Epsom/Ashtead area. I don't know of any supporters clubs but wouldn't mind finding one. Where are you located? 

I have Pm's you. thanks!

Perhaps you should start one...!

I live in the Sutton area and my first born was born at Epsom hospital only 2 months ago.

• Like 1

Perhaps you should start one...!

I live in the Sutton area and my first born was born at Epsom hospital only 2 months ago.

Congratulations mate. Not too far then.

I think it is a good idea. I've spoken briefly with Delphinho123 who will be located in Guildford for next season. I think we should get together and firm up some plans before next season. Is it something you'd be interested in? 

If there is a regular group of you, I'm happy to set you up a forum in the "Supporters Clubs" part of VT. This is an open invite to any group of posters in a similar situation.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â