Pre Season games annouced.

R.I.C.O.

clicky

Villa are set to host Champions League quarter-finalists Malaga in a pre-season friendly at Villa Park.

The clash against the Spanish outfit is set to take place on Saturday August 10 at 3pm.

It will complete a busy pre-season schedule for Paul Lambert's men, who will embark on a trip to Germany for three games, as well as playing four domestic friendlies and a fixture against Shamrock Rovers in Dublin.

Malaga - coached by Manuel Pellegrini - are currently sixth in Spain's La Liga.

Los Boquerones also reached the last eight of this season's Champions League before being eliminated by finalists Borussia Dortmund.

Malagaaaaaa

WOW- a 3pm Saturday Kick Off. A rare sight, Malaga isnt really a massive draw though is it?- I doubt we will get more than 20,000 in.

I checked and apparently the attendance was 22,915 for our friendly against Fiorentina in 2009. I think Malaga and Fiorentina are of comparable stature. Who knows? If we get a couple of exciting signings we could surpass that.

WOW- a 3pm Saturday Kick Off. A rare sight, Malaga isnt really a massive draw though is it?- I doubt we will get more than 20,000 in.

I checked and apparently the attendance was 22,915 for our friendly against Fiorentina in 2009. I think Malaga and Fiorentina are of comparable stature. Who knows? If we get a couple of exciting signings we could surpass that.

What did we get against Valencia?

I'm sure Valencia are much bigger than Malaga.

Huge party plan

Shamrock Rovers also added to the tour.

Villa will now play Shamrock Rovers in their pre-season tour.

The clash with the League of Ireland side has been added to the extensive schedule ahead of the 2013-14 campaign.

The game with Enda Stevens's former team will take place on Sunday August 4, kick-off 2pm.

It will be played at Tallaght Stadium.

Link

Huge party planned for Dublin!!!

http://astonvilla.ie/shamrock-rovers-vs-aston-villa-august-2013/

Facebook event too!

https://www.facebook.com/events/148891745296328

Just checked and I'm working that weekend. :bang:

You should just move down to Dublin, you'll get to plenty of DCFC games as well if you're into that ;)

Champions League quarter finalists, have beaten Milan and Real Madrid this season

What did we get against Valencia?

I'm sure Valencia are much bigger than Malaga.

Couldn't find it online anywhere, and although I can't properly check till I get home, for some reason I've got ~19k in mind.

Ye the malaga game should be a decent game, very good team are malaga, drop the ticket prices as cheap as possible and we could have well over 30k, wycombe away I'm planning on going and if I remember right we played them a few times a few years back in pre season and we took 2000 each time so I imagine we'll have around the same numbers again, crew away on a friday night and walsall will be my others, would of been nice to play celtic as a tribute match for stan

Â