Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Does anyone know how much money each place is worth?

ta3txu.jpg

Thanks. So at around £750,000 per place, Villa will probably gain about £2.25 to 3 million (with a potential maximum of £4 million) if they can beat Wigan.

As Wigan have nothing to lose or gain (they're finishing 18th whatever happens), would it be worth offering to slip them a bit of that money for not trying too hard? 

I think it will be a 2-2 draw with both teams oving the ball about well due to the lack of pressure.

I wouldnt be surprised if we win though, we seem to play best when the pressure's off.

I think we've done well when the pressure's been on!

Think this has a bit of a fizzle out potential to it.

Hope he goes with a team and players that may feature next season.

Think it'll be a draw.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Baker Bennett

Sylla Delph Westwood

Weimann Agbonlahor N'Zogbia

Yeah thats the formation we'll go with I reckon. I dont think Bent will be anywhere near the squad. I also think we'll see Gary Gardner make an appearance at some point.

I think we've done well when the pressure's been on!

Think this has a bit of a fizzle out potential to it.

Same with Wigan. Great under pressure but probably the worst team in the league when not.

3 points and a clean sheet would be wicked. With Wigans attack, playing their last game in the Prem at home after parading the FA cup, unfortunately, I can't see us keeping them out. But I think we can out score them and climb another couple of places. Villa win 1-2. UTV

Play the best possible starting XI, and go for the jugular, Wigan smashed us at Villa Park this season and also the misery they piled on this season by taking the relegation fight to the wire and last season with their miracle survival I would like to see us smash them.

The financial incentives are there for the club so come on you villa boys, lets finish in style.

Guzan

Lichaj, Vlaar, Baker, Bennet

Sylla, Westwood, Delph

N,zog, Weinmann, Gabby

I'd play Bent, he deserves the chance to play. Whatever about him leaving, when he's dropped for Benteke he can't really complain because he's dropped for a better player but to drop him for Bowery in the CF position is just a kick in the teeth to a player who hasn't done anything wrong. Plus if he does well it could add an extra million onto his price tag

After that if we're doing well I'd like to see someone like Gary Gardner, Carruthers getting a run out as a sub.