Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

Marka Ragnos

Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Don't care

What's your thoughts on lukaku and how do you think you'll cope next season?

Going to be hard to replace him and that's the worst thing about loan signings.

He'll be a big miss but he's only come to the forefront since January. The early part of the season when we went on our incredible run saw Shane Long playing as the loan front man so we've showed that we can play in this league without him - equally, the previous two seasons have seen us feature in mid-table without him. Many seem to believe that Lukaku has carried us throughout the season, that isn't true at all and although he looks a very good player, there are still facets of his game which need improving and I would love him to finish his footballing education here.

Our big problems are replacing Odemwingie who has been a very good player for us over the years. His goals and assists have been vital and there aren't many Odemwingie's around on our budget. We are apparently chasing a lad who plays for Anderlecht called Mbokani who from what I've seen is a very good player. A decision also needs to be made on Jonas Olsson who since being awarded with his new contract has been woeful, contrary to his early season form and form over the last few years which has been nothing short of brilliant.

I do believe we'll stay up but finishing slightly lower - the beauty of the Premier League is that everybody is capable of beating one another which means it's incredibly hard to predict.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Â