Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

Marka Ragnos

Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Don't care

Well they are losing Lukaku in the summer and Odemwingie

I can't see where the goals are going to come from

Are you sure they are losing Lukaku?

Chelsea paid £18million for him and would look to get at least that back on any sale. He must be getting a fair whack in wages too.

I really can't see a club of olbiyun's size making this move permanent.

No I was thinking that maybe he will loaned out again next season as I don't think he's quite ready yet for the Chelsea first team.

I think Lukaku is ready to lead the Chelsea line next year. Especially if Mourinho is in charge... he'll be his new Drogba

• Like 1

lukaku is awesome. belgium have a very good strike force. could be the best front line in europe in a few years.

Yep I think they are good bet to do well in the World Cup 2014. Lots of really good players.

they'll be in big trouble next year without lukaku

It would be like us without benteke. Ridiculous to think hes 19 years of age to have pace and be that size is a deadly combination. If you saw benteke and lukaku on the teamsheet as a defender you'd be absolutely bricking it!

It was a weird game. Never seen anything like that before. Honoured to have been there though, it's something I'll never ever forget.

Man United were crap defensively but so were we, we've given away some rubbish goals over the last few weeks. Disappointing really.

Glad you've survived and I look forward to our meetings next season.

All the best.

• Like 1

It was a weird game. Never seen anything like that before. Honoured to have been there though, it's something I'll never ever forget.

Man United were crap defensively but so were we, we've given away some rubbish goals over the last few weeks. Disappointing really.

Glad you've survived and I look forward to our meetings next season.

All the best.

What's your thoughts on lukaku and how do you think you'll cope next season?

Going to be hard to replace him and that's the worst thing about loan signings.

Â