Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

Marka Ragnos

Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Don't care

I seriously doubt it. Plenty of worse teams.

Can see Hull going down, don't think the playoff winner will go down and neither will Cardiff Dwagons. Norwich I doubt they'll go. If Newcastle keep Pardew they could struggle, and us, Southampton etc need to progress. Think Swansea won't be as... effective but they won't either.

Why won't Norwich go? I'm looking at them and thinking that like the Baggies they've alarmingly gone backwards under their new manager as the season has progressed, unlike ourselves of course. That's really not a good sign and doesn't bode well for next season. It could be O'Neill-esq tiredness issues, both have relatively poor strength in depth. But I'm not entirely sure I see that changing over the summer. 

Sunderland are in big, big trouble too. 

My best mate is a Baggies fan. He's one of the normal ones, he understands where they've come from. Believes that both history and potential count for something, no barry big bollocks from him. That said whilst he hasn't goaded me once over the last couple of year I have felt patronised to **** at times. I'd love the shoe to be on the other foot next season, just a little taster. Though I wouldn't like them to go down, I like having a local derby that doesn't involve that other shower of pestilent shite.

They won't either. 

Can see Hull going down, don't think the playoff winner will go down and neither will Cardiff Dwagons. Norwich I doubt they'll go. If Newcastle keep Pardew they could struggle, and us, Southampton etc need to progress. Think Swansea won't be as... effective but they won't either.

Why won't Norwich go? I'm looking at them and thinking that like the Baggies they've alarmingly gone backwards under their new manager as the season has progressed, unlike ourselves of course. That's really not a good sign and doesn't bode well for next season. It could be O'Neill-esq tiredness issues, both have relatively poor strength in depth. But I'm not entirely sure I see that changing over the summer. 

My best mate is a Baggies fan. He's one of the normal ones, he understands where they've come from. Believes that both history and potential count for something, no barry big bollocks from him. That said whilst he hasn't goaded me once over the last couple of year I have felt patronised to **** at times. I'd love the shoe to be on the other foot next season, just a little taster. Though I wouldn't like them to go down, I like having a local derby that doesn't involve that other shower of pestilent shite.

They won't either. 

Yeah I don't like Wolves either.

I can't see them getting relegated, but I think it's even more unlikely they'll be comfortably top half again next season.

Although, I don't think you can really predict how they will do next year based on their performances and results of the last few months, they've been one of the very few teams to have nothing to play for a while now. Admittedly it looks like the wheels are falling a bit, I just hope Chelsea don't loan them Lukaku again. 

I can't pretend not to care about them, I have too many mates that are baggies fans. Two seasons in a row they've finished higher than us, it's pissing me off.

No there's going to be 3 worse teams than them. Anyway its impossible to say until we know the ins and outs in the transfer window. The 3 promoted teams will start off as favs to go down

Edited by PaulC

I hope they don't go down (mainly because my uncle is a WBA fan), but I always feel it's better to have a bit of class and a couple of years of being top dogs in the premiership doesn't mean you have the right to start mouthing off.

I give you an example of a certain Birmingham City who did the same and now look a little silly.

I think they'll struggle, take away lukakus goals this season and they'd of been down fighting with us. They need to either keep him or replace him which is going to be difficult. Surely he would now want to fight for a place at Chelsea, although I really don't know why Chelsea signed him in the first place. I'd like him to play regularly as I think he's a good player and would be a shame to see him wasted at Chelsea.

I think they'll struggle, take away lukakus goals this season and they'd of been down fighting with us. They need to either keep him or replace him which is going to be difficult. Surely he would now want to fight for a place at Chelsea, although I really don't know why Chelsea signed him in the first place. I'd like him to play regularly as I think he's a good player and would be a shame to see him wasted at Chelsea.

Chelsea bought him so no one else could, and for the future when Torres will eventually leave. Chealsea will buy new striker since neither Ba or Torres have been profilic enough and Lukaku haven't been THAT good in WBA.

Well they are losing Lukaku in the summer and Odemwingie

I can't see where the goals are going to come from

Are you sure they are losing Lukaku?

Chelsea paid £18million for him and would look to get at least that back on any sale. He must be getting a fair whack in wages too.

I really can't see a club of olbiyun's size making this move permanent.

Chelsea bought him so no one else could, and for the future when Torres will eventually leave. Chealsea will buy new striker since neither Ba or Torres have been profilic enough and Lukaku haven't been THAT good in WBA.

Can't see Torres leaving for a while, I can see lukaku doing a Sturridge though. I think he'd be very good for a team like spurs.

They won't either. 

They're signing Rick Wolfpenis up front who'll be quite dangerous... plus they're compact and solid at home, much like Stoke/WBA. 

Can see them struggling a bit but not going down

Â