Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

Marka Ragnos

Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will West Bromwich Albion be relegated in 2013-14?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Don't care

I know that much depends on this summer's signings etc. -- and if Lukaku somehow miraculously stays, all bets are off -- but that all being said: I've got a hunch that a very bad season indeed awaits the Baggies next year. All the signs seem to be there, and their recent form only pours gasoline on the funeral pyre of a club that seemed, not so very long ago, to be rising and rising.

Perhaps those in glass houses ...?

And I voted yes, by the way.

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

I don't think they will but they may very well be bottom half. At this extremely early stage I think at the very least Stoke, Sunderland, West Ham, Southampton and Norwich will be worse than them and not sure about the newly promoted teams.

We'll be above them though.

too early to say. Newly promoted teams look poor already, same with Stoke and maybe Sunderland and Norwich. Also after their late season implosion Fulham could be in danger as have an old squad and need to add fresh legs to it

Still don't give a shit about them

Definitely this. Didn't care for them when they got relegated, didn't care for them when they get promoted, haven't cared that they have finished above us, I still wont care when we finish above them. 

In answer to the question, no, I don't think WBA will go down.

Edited by PieFacE

Sitting on the old fence again; don't think they will go down, but could'nt give a monkeys anyway.

If Lukaku goes back then maybe they'll struggle, but I think they could hang on in otherwise.

Like I said, though, I won't be losing much sleep over what they do.

Â