2013/14 Season Predictions

MikeMcKenna

Keep this side together, continue to play good Football, couple of additions here and there and let's kick on.

For the first time in 3 seasons, I am starting to trust the manager and players we have at the club.

UTV!!

Should add, this team has me excited, so much talent, just a few additions and we'll be fine.

We just need Lambert to get the backing he has earned by clearing out the deadwood, lowering the wage bill and finding these gems.

• Like 1

Oh my god are we going to have a manager for more than one season?

Lerner out!!!!

Only joking.. Looking forward to next season. Hopefully we will sign one or two German players this summer....

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 2

11th but looking up instead of down. Lot of work to do but we finally get a fully planned out pre-season and we have a manager that can spot a player.

Here's to a summer of signings I've never heard of but will be excited to see.

Sorry but unless we learn to see out games, hold leads, and generally get much better in defence - next season will be much the same as this.

For the first time - I think the answers are as much on the training ground - as they are in the transfer market.

• Like 2

Massive increase in money and wage bill freed up.

I expect good investment in the squad and a much better season next year.

Still need to work on that defence but the midfield and attack are coming along nicely.

Also excited to see what Grealish and Carruthers could potentially offer next season.

Just thank god we're in the prem next year.

Sorry but unless we learn to see out games, hold leads, and generally get much better in defence - next season will be much the same as this.

For the first time - I think the answers are as much on the training ground - as they are in the transfer market.

Never like to tempt fate, but I totally disagree. We finished the season a much better team and while I accept that we need to strengthen the hard experience gained this season will serve our youngsters very well for the future. Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Like 2

Â