Whew! Villa is safe

Marka Ragnos

Not that I'm not excited but Villa is or Villa are?

Are.

As I suspected ;)

Carry on :)

Both are correct.

'Is' refers to a singular which can be Aston Villa FC and 'are' refers to a collective, as in Aston Villa the group.

We will finish just 5 points behind a "best season in ages" WBA

Fixed. They have Man U in Sralex's final ever game and we have a broken Wigan :D

Well I said all along it would come down to whether we were slightly less crap than Wigan and so it has come to pass.

by the end of Sunday we could actually be slightly less crap than a few teams.

Well I said all along it would come down to whether we were slightly less crap than Wigan and so it has come to pass.

I don't think that's entirely fair. Since February we've been better than most teams outside of the top 7.

Would imagine Sunderland will lose, Stoke at best draw, Newcastle could struggle to beat Arsenal, Swansea should beat Fulham, Man City will surely beat Norwich

So if Stoke & Southampton share a draw & all the other fixtures go as expected we would be 11th!...Whats the prize money difference with 16th & 11th?

(Edit Sorry Bof was working that out whilst you posted)

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Whats the prize money difference with 16th & 11th?

5 * ~750k = £3.75m

So if we get 11th with the new tv money added to that as well thats gotta be worth a total of what? 60m?......WOW!

Am looking forward to see how this team performs without the threat of relegation looming over it actually. Also what PL will do now we're "Bentekeless"... Gotta be Bent & Weimann i guess

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Â