Sky TV packages

Pongotastic

14 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Step 1 complete... Managed to go from 50% off to 60% off and £50 credit.

Now to try and get rid of these installation costs..

Nice start, Don't be shy to keep pushing for the £100 credit as its still around. 

Just so you know that you can also offset your account credit so it will contribute to your installation costs rather than future bill should it help you up to upgrade to Sky Q in the short term and it will cost you even less of an initial outlay ;)

Edited by Kingman

On 03/10/2016 at 10:26, Kingman said:

Once you have done this you can login to mysky and upgrade to Sky Q and carry over the % discounts. 

Are the discounts carried over now? I know they weren't at the beginning.

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Are the discounts carried over now? I know they weren't at the beginning.

Yeah as it stands all existing HD offers carry over to Q now. It may change again but for now its honoured 

Edited by Kingman

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

Yeah as it stands all existing HD offers carry over to Q now. It may change again but for now its honoured 

Thanks, just checked shame they want another £12 pm for Sky Q multiscreen. May give them a call see what I can get.

10 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Thanks, just checked shame they want another £12 pm for Sky Q multiscreen. May give them a call see what I can get.

No, I currently have 50% off but agreed to no contract at the time as I havent had one for 8 years.

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Are you in contract?

No idea what happened there.

No, I currently have 50% off but agreed to no contract at the time as I haven't had one for 8 years.

8 minutes ago, jim said:

No idea what happened there.

No, I currently have 50% off but agreed to no contract at the time as I haven't had one for 8 years.

Cool, If you are on a month to month contract, Call up cancel so you are in your notice period then use that link i provided on previous pages to get 60% installed and £100 account credit added.

Once done upgrade to Sky Q carrying over the 60% discount and use the £100 credit to help with installation costs/future bills ;) 

Roberts Ya Fathers Brother :D

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Cool, If you are on a month to month contract, Call up cancel so you are in your notice period then use that link i provided on previous pages to get 60% installed and £100 account credit added.

Once done upgrade to Sky Q carrying over the 60% discount and use the £100 credit to help with installation costs/future bills ;) 

Roberts Ya Fathers Brother :D

Cheers will give it a whirl, they gave me £100 credit back in July plus 3 months line rental credit so I don't think I will push my luck with more credit.

13 minutes ago, jim said:

Cheers will give it a whirl, they gave me £100 credit back in July plus 3 months line rental credit so I don't think I will push my luck with more credit.

Ask the question, They can only say no pal.

So I got 60% off for a year and effectively £100 credit as they already gave me £50 in August.

Ordered Sky Q with the £90 installation fees as they were not budging on that at all.

I was looking to get multi-room anyway so I'm basically paying what I was before albeit with 2 nice shiny boxes, UHD and all the new features on those boxes. Pretty much a one-off £40 fee to do so as they gave me the credit today also. Pretty happy :)

12 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

So I got 60% off for a year and effectively £100 credit as they already gave me £50 in August.

Ordered Sky Q with the £90 installation fees as they were not budging on that at all.

I was looking to get multi-room anyway so I'm basically paying what I was before albeit with 2 nice shiny boxes, UHD and all the new features on those boxes. Pretty much a one-off £40 fee to do so as they gave me the credit today also. Pretty happy :)

Nice, Happy to help.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Are you in contract, and whats your current deal?

Yes in contract and one of the more basic packages - Sky+HD with variety package. However a long standing Sky customer. 

11 minutes ago, West said:

Yes in contract and one of the more basic packages - Sky+HD with variety package. However a long standing Sky customer. 

How long you had the box, how longs left on the contract, whats the fault your experiencing? 

Â