Sky TV packages

Pongotastic

19 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Anyone got a decent deal with SKY recently?

Currently going through the process of cancelling SKY TV to try and get the best discount! 

I have an old Sky HD 1Tb box and get all the packages sports movies HD for £45.  Got a deal from BT to have fibre and BT Sports on my Sky Box for £30.  So £75 a month for everything.

Not sure if that is a good deal but I am happy to get that.

Get to take my Sky HD box to my static caravan too and can watch everything there so not bothered about the Sky Q box.

7 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Currently going through the process of cancelling SKY TV to try and get the best discount! 

Usual 50% off Sky Q or 60% off HD. 

54 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Thanks will try and get that then. They've automatically put me on 40% discount but that costs over £100 extra a year so I've cancelled.

Will wait to see if the 50% comes through in the next few weeks?

12 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Thanks will try and get that then. They've automatically put me on 40% discount but that costs over £100 extra a year so I've cancelled.

Will wait to see if the 50% comes through in the next few weeks?

If you have already activate your cancellation and are now into that 31 period just go on to live chat "coming back to Sky" link on a few of these pages, Called the win back team. 

Tell them you have received a flyer for Sky Q 2TB box +1 multi room box with all the channels for 50% off. 

Just make sure you use the win back team "come back to Sky" link. 

This will only work if peeps have a pending cancellation actively showing on your account. 

Appoliges for the brevity as sending from mobile device. 

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

Use this link...

https://secure.sky.com/mysky-extras/stay-with-sky 

Live chat call centre is in India, Be polite, Make small talk, Good Morning/Evening, How are you... Yadda-yadda. 

Most of the advisors get shit all day so just use your P's & Q's and Will go along way.

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

Cancellation pending on my account, mentioned the flyer and was told they don't do 50% anymore.

Offered me sky Q 1tb, 1 free multi room box with free installation. entertainment pack, kids and multi screen for £30 pm, for 12 months rising to £47 on an 18 month contract.

19 hours ago, V01 said:

Cancellation pending on my account, mentioned the flyer and was told they don't do 50% anymore.

Offered me sky Q 1tb, 1 free multi room box with free installation. entertainment pack, kids and multi screen for £30 pm, for 12 months rising to £47 on an 18 month contract.

Keep using this link...

https://secure.sky.com/mysky-extras/stay-with-sky 

Rinse and repeat till you get the right agent. 

On 12/08/2018 at 13:48, foreveryoung said:

Want to move to sky Q, just got posh Qled TV. Got the old HD box, what's the best blag to move to Sky Q cheap?

Get the Cancellation pending on the account mate for best offers. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This any good to peeps via Wowcher!.. BT Sports through a Sky box, only a couple days left. 

BT Sport and Wowcher special offer
[IMG]
Watch BT Sport on Sky - HALF PRICE for 12 months
[IMG]
What's in the BT Sport Pack?

• Four channels - BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, BT Sport ESPN alongside their HD versions
  • Bonus channel BoxNation - the UK's only 24/7 dedicated boxing channel!
  • 351 UEFA Champions League & UEFA Europa League games broadcast live each season, plus the Premier League, FA Cup
  • European Rugby Champions Cup, Ultimate Fighting Championship, MotoGP™
  • British boxing stars Tyson Fury, Carl Frampton, Josh Warrington, Anthony Yarde, Daniel Dubois and more exclusively on BT Sport
  • Get BT Sport on Sky TV Only
  • Half price for 12 months
  • £27.99 / mth
  • £13.99 / mth
  • £20 activation fee
    12 month contract

Get this deal

{{ $root.metadata.title }}

11 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Just blagged Sky Q for an extra £20 upfront on chat. Realised its a 1TB box, an i'm gonna need the 2TB box for Ultra HD, any chance of blagging one from the engineer or is it back on chat??

Yeah only the 2TB box is UHD. The boxes are rented so you will need to go back to Sky mate. 

• 5 weeks later...

So cancelled my Sky TV when it went up to £70 per month for sports, movies, boxsets and multiroom on Sky Q. I was paying £100 in total for tv and broadband. They have come back to me and offered me sports, movies, entertainment and multiroom for £42 per month. So I would be paying £72 in total for TV and Broadband (30mb/s).  Speaking to Virgin media they are offering their VIP bundle including movies, sports, BT, 2 boxes, boxsets and internet at 350mb/s for £79 per month. You can also get £150 cashback through quidco and it's only a 12 month contract. It works out at around £66.50 per month with the cashback. Only issue is that I would have to pay £30 to cancel my broadband early.

Is that worth it do you think? Other option is get the basic package with either Virgin or Sky and get IPTV. 

18 minutes ago, omariqy said:

So cancelled my Sky TV when it went up to £70 per month for sports, movies, boxsets and multiroom on Sky Q. I was paying £100 in total for tv and broadband. They have come back to me and offered me sports, movies, entertainment and multiroom for £42 per month. So I would be paying £72 in total for TV and Broadband (30mb/s).  Speaking to Virgin media they are offering their VIP bundle including movies, sports, BT, 2 boxes, boxsets and internet at 350mb/s for £79 per month. You can also get £150 cashback through quidco and it's only a 12 month contract. It works out at around £66.50 per month with the cashback. Only issue is that I would have to pay £30 to cancel my broadband early.

Is that worth it do you think? Other option is get the basic package with either Virgin or Sky and get IPTV. 

Obviously depends on your area, but I pay around £30 (I think it's £33 to be exact) for BT Broadband. I pay it separately to Sky. I get speeds of around 70mb/s.

So an extra £30 on your sky deal for 30mb/s internet doesn't sound like a great deal to me.

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Obviously depends on your area, but I pay around £30 (I think it's £33 to be exact) for BT Broadband. I pay it separately to Sky. I get speeds of around 70mb/s.

So an extra £30 on your sky deal for 30mb/s internet doesn't sound like a great deal to me.

Thanks mate. Yup especially considering the speed Virgin are offering for essentially the same price.

Â