Sky TV packages

Pongotastic

I ended my contract with Sky and was in my 31 day notice. Was offered 30% off TV. I went into a live chat with one of their advisers to see what else they offered and walked away with 40% off TV for 12 months and 50% off broadband after a bit of hard ball. 

Quite pleased with it. I did push for more off the TV but he wasn't budging, and just wanted it sorted so went for it. 

I've now got Sky Q Silver Bundle with multi-screen and unlimited fibre broadband for £50 a month, whereas previously I was paying over a £100 a month. 

• Like 1

The amazing Spider-Man is free to download on sky q and sky+hd

You also get a DVD copy sent in the post for free

Book the movie on your box and the purchase price should be £0.00

FREE FROM 13 SEPTEMBER

This is not using your sky VIP voucher and this is also available to non sky TV customer who have a sky store account

Some are also able to book Amazing Spiderman 2 free. This wasn't the case for me but might be worth having a look for.... After all it is free

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

The amazing Spider-Man is free to download on sky q and sky+hd

You also get a DVD copy sent in the post for free

Book the movie on your box and the purchase price should be £0.00

FREE FROM 13 SEPTEMBER

This is not using your sky VIP voucher and this is also available to non sky TV customer who have a sky store account

Some are also able to book Amazing Spiderman 2 free. This wasn't the case for me but might be worth having a look for.... After all it is free

Cheers - just got that. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

just done a "deal with sky" 

in short, joined virgin, £70 a month, 2 v6 boxes, 200 mb band, phone line/calls.. the band is good on speed test but thats about it! drops out etc, v6 box is poor quality for hd! better picture  on free view! 

cost £200 to leave but got sky Q & a mini box, sports.fibre bb,phone line,etc.£58 a month, 18months

On 10/18/2017 at 12:52, omariqy said:

Sorry should have been clearer. It is a Sky package he is looking for. Calling @Kingman to the thread!

Whats he after pal?.. Sky+/Q - Movies, boxsets, sports, multiroom etc? 

Dose he want BB or Fibre?

Edited by Kingman

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Sounds good to me. Do I need to give notice?

Yeah will be most likely the quickest but feel free to have have the crack with them and see what they offer you. 

Failing the offer pal if its not 50% ask them to cancel it for you and ill send you a 50% off TV package link.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2017 at 07:04, Kingman said:

Whats he after pal?.. Sky+/Q - Movies, boxsets, sports, multiroom etc? 

Dose he want BB or Fibre?

Fibre and he isnt bothered about movies but wants sports. Don't think he needs multiroom.

On 22/10/2017 at 08:34, Kingman said:

This link is decent www.sky.com/reviewmyoptions hearing some folk getting up to 70% (pending your package apparently) if you take 18 month contract. 

I got 50% from the cancellations people which was good enough for me. Played the game a little but I couldn't be bothered with further calls :)

1 hour ago, limpid said:

I got 50% from the cancellations people which was good enough for me. Played the game a little but I couldn't be bothered with further calls :)

Good job, Did that include HD & Multiroom or just TV Package?

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

Fibre and he isnt bothered about movies but wants sports. Don't think he needs multiroom.

Have a contact that gets codes (will know tomorrow on availability) for new customers half price Sky tv available on any bundle, 18 month contract!

Plus free broadband (copper) when taking line rental.

Drop me a PM if he's interested and ill send you his details to deal direct pal. 

Â