• Lichaj
    • Baker
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann

Sigh. Lampard scoring two was as obvious as it gets.

This is what annoys me the most.. we could all see it coming yet the team didn't?

What a moronic comment.

Anyway, well played Villa.  Hopefully Wigan won't come away from the Emirates with 3 points on Tuesday and my fingernails will survive the final weekend of the season.

And, above all: thank you, Stan!  UTV.

Mason didn't have a bad game really.

We lost to two lapses in concentration whilst defending.

It wasn't a yellow for the sending off but benteke was lucky not to get sent off for the elbow.

If he hadn't have gone off, we'd have won, little things change big games.

I'm still confident we're staying up, I don't think Arsenal will lost at home to Wigan at all. 

Ref was shocking. Over to arsenal now. But we need to sort this defence out in the summer. It's shocking tbh. Still hoping this result don't matter and we can move on to next season.

Delph and Sylla were great. As was Westwood. Don't get why PL didn't bring on fresh legs with Charles on the bench to run at 'em. Oh well rant over.

there you see benteke's still young, he shouldn't make these kind of fouls. gave a few elbows as well in the first half.

Sylla is really showing great promise. I'm no so sure we need to add to this midfield, just let them grow into it a bit more.

Strange thing is that lambert didn't sub anyone. Weimann could have gone off for Bent, let gabby occupy the flank of his choosing round Bent.

There was noone in the middle when it came to crosses

A very good performance today, sadly no points. Delphi was the best midfielder on the pitch, but ten vs ten allowed their creative players more space.

Benteke's second yellow was soft but no more so than Ramirez'.

Bad result but a decent performance. Lambert should have been smarter and replaced Benteke at half time so that he is available for Wigan. Keeping 11 on the pitch would have got us a result .

Should have taken advantage of them being as bad as Sunderland in the first 15 mins of the second half.

Awful refereeing from the booking of Baker in the first 5 mins, awarding against Gabby for a perfectly legit challenge that was cleared by a diving header and 2 silly red cards.

Beginning to think Sylla is going to be a crucial player for us MOTM

Â