Weekends football 12 May

andykeenan

Cue the overreactions.

Hardly. Results going against us - but don't worry it is a certainty that Arsenal will beat Wigan right?

The overreactions of OMG WE'RE GOING DOWN like the relegation thread has been for the last week or so.

I'm not naive in the slightest. We're safe and have been since Norwich.

Cue the overreactions.

Hardly. Results going against us - but don't worry it is a certainty that Arsenal will beat Wigan right?

hes pretty naive. What happens if they get a red card in the first 10 minutes? Wigan could easily win it.

This is our insurance policies and their all going to shit atm.

Exactly. I find the amount of people proclaiming safety very surprising. We should be fine and it is still in our hands, but there is still a way to go.

To have one or two teams between us and Wigan going into the final day would be huge.

exactly my line of thinking.

Imagine if Wigan had beaten Swansea? We'd be deep in it.

Big time. We would require a result on the final day. Lucky for Swansea.

Lucky for Swansea? We are where we are because what WE have done. I swear some people think we've been gifted 40 points by other teams or something.

Cue the overreactions.

The overreactions of OMG WE'RE GOING DOWN like the relegation thread has been for the last week or so.

but were not safe. Were safeR and in a more positive situation. But can you for a minute.. think Wigan upset Arsenal no matter the odds... Wigan away without Benteke and their FA CUP win and just beating Arsenal..  we would be massively up against it.

Lucky for Swansea? We are where we are because what WE have done. I swear some people think we've been gifted 40 points by other teams or something.

So what your saying is.. you would prefer Arsenal to roll over so we can stay up by what we achieve? Sometimes its nice when results go our way. Swansea being one and Arsenal winning would be another. Then we can regroup next season.

Cue the overreactions.

I find it naive to be saying we are safe and have been since Norwich.

We have been playing well and it is bloody annoying that our form and results have not meant we are mathematically safe. I am not taking a pop at the Villa, nor do I think I am overreacting or being unduly pessimistic in saying we still have a bit to do to ensure safety.

We want one or two teams around us to slip up today - if they do and Wigan do manage to beat Arsenal on Tuesday then we will have some insurance as opposed to it coming down to Wigan OR Villa for the drop.

Rooney deleted his tweet about looking forward to todays game and lifiting the title after being left out of the squad. Drama.

Sunderland won't beat Spurs..

They wont need to if they beat Southampton.

So what your saying is.. you would prefer Arsenal to roll over so we can stay up by what we achieve? Sometimes its nice when results go our way. Swansea being one and Arsenal winning would be another. Then we can regroup next season.

Where did I say that? I just said if we stay up, it's because of what we've done. If we go down, it's because what we've done. I'm hardly thanking Swansea for doing their job and winning!

Where did I say that? I just said if we stay up, it's because of what we've done. If we go down, it's because what we've done. I'm hardly thanking Swansea for doing their job and winning!

yeah fair call mate. But they would be doing us a favour!

Norwich never look this likely to score. West Brom are rolling over.

Â