Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

really hope Watford come up it be interesting to see them in Premier League. They would be only one of newly promoted teams who would have chance of staying up

Dont get the hate towards them and how they abused the system. They havent broke any rules

It's possible to abuse a system without breaking rules. It's what loopholes and 'spirit' is.

Most of that Watford side are on-loan. It is Udinese. It's a complete mockery. It is NOT Watford in that final and it is not Watford that got them there. If Palace don't come up then it's a victory for cheating. As much as I like Zola, I would hate to see Watford come up.

spirit and football died a long time ago. Nobody complained when Granada did it in Spain so why when Watford did it. I think if it was because Watford have so many foreign players then it wouldnt be an issue. as all the abuse they get is as full of foreign mercenaries

Ive no problem with Watford as they play good football plus they will counteract it easily next season by purchasing the players from Udinese for cheap prices

• 2 weeks later...

really hope Watford come up it be interesting to see them in Premier League. They would be only one of newly promoted teams who would have chance of staying up

Dont get the hate towards them and how they abused the system. They havent broke any rules

It's possible to abuse a system without breaking rules. It's what loopholes and 'spirit' is.

Most of that Watford side are on-loan. It is Udinese. It's a complete mockery. It is NOT Watford in that final and it is not Watford that got them there. If Palace don't come up then it's a victory for cheating. As much as I like Zola, I would hate to see Watford come up.

Pretty much this.

As to loopholes, people are always up in arms when legally someone very rich avoids tax almost entirely.  There's bending the rules and there's being completely ****-ing ridiculous. This is the latter. Palace please though if they could sack Holloway after that'd be great.

I'm hoping Palace go up for several reasons -

1) They're not good enough for the Prem by a long long stretch and will be odds on favourites for the drop.

2) Holloway will get the sack pretty quickly - can't stand the bloke

3) My mate is a Palace fan and we'd go to both matches!

Â