Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

Yes. He is a horrible man because he got annoyed about us making a derisory offer for his best player.  

No, he is horrible because he called Villa a "Half-arsed club", which was a precious thing to say....and whatever we offered for Charlie Adam then would have been too much!

Yes. He is a horrible man because he got annoyed about us making a derisory offer for his best player.  

No, he is horrible because he called Villa a "Half-arsed club", which was a precious thing to say....and whatever we offered for Charlie Adam then would have been too much!

I don't think he's horrible as such. He comes across as a total prick though. This season he's been crying about Watford's Udinese link, so hopefully Watford embarrass them in the final.

The most offensive thing about holloway is his face, he looks like he should live under a bridge. Good manager though, think watford will win it now

• Like 1

Hmm....

The final is a tough one. Don't like Palace because of Holloway, and I don't really want Watford to get promoted because of the way they abused the loan system.

And a big haha to Sky, Zaha has swore two or three times now and it's perfectly clear... you'd think they'd mute the sound on all the cameras on the pitch. 

really hope Watford come up it be interesting to see them in Premier League. They would be only one of newly promoted teams who would have chance of staying up

Dont get the hate towards them and how they abused the system. They havent broke any rules

Nah he's a horrible man because he's a prick.

I (and plenty of others) thought that before and after he said anything about our club.

Â