Leicester v Watford 7.45 Sky

Friday

Palace v Brighton 7.45 Sky

Sundy 

Watford v Leicester 12.30 Sky

Monday

Brighton v Palace 7.45 Sky

Will go Brighton v Watford Final

Watford cus it would be funny with a transfer embargo until September 1st and half there squad going back to there clubs in the summer, they would go into the season with 14 players

Id like Watford to go up, I like Zola seems a nice guy unlike Poyet who keeps defending that prick at Liverpool. 

Also thought he was unfairly treated at West Ham and his teams try play football

Id like to see Brighton promoted. Its a nice town and having a new team in the Premier League is always welcome.

• Like 1

Id like to see Brighton promoted. Its a nice town and having a new team in the Premier League is always welcome.

Agreed. Them and Leicester as well, just for the sake of Midlands football in general.

I gotta ask, I see this being thrown off all over the place and after a google hunt(short one) I keep finding articles and so on.

How much money does Premier League teams get from the TV deal?

How much does relegated teams get?

How much does the team that get promoted from championship get?

I gotta ask, I see this being thrown off all over the place and after a google hunt(short one) I keep finding articles and so on.

How much money does Premier League teams get from the TV deal?

How much does relegated teams get?

How much does the team that get promoted from championship get?

I believe blackpool recieved around £90million in total from being in the premier league for 1 season, with the tv money going up next season you could stick another £30/40 million on that.

Â