Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I hope Gardner can get a few minutes. Every season we say this is gonna be the season he is gonna come good but then something happens. I still believe he can be a top footballer but he needs to be playing.

No doubt that word removed lampard will score and do his shite fingers raise in the air and look up to the sky routine, jizzzstain, can't stand the bloke..

I'm no fan of Lampard but I think his celebration is in rememberance of his dead mother which seems fair enough to be honest

• Like 1

No doubt that word removed lampard will score and do his shite fingers raise in the air and look up to the sky routine, jizzzstain, can't stand the bloke..

I'm no fan of Lampard but I think his celebration is in rememberance of his dead mother which seems fair enough to be honest

Yes, although I don't care how bloody dead she is, we don't want him remembering her until after the final whistle today, and hopefully only then in a "sorry to have suffered a humiliating defeat to the mighty Villa, mum" kinda way.

• Like 1

We brought about the end of the Mourinho reign with a 2-0 win at VP. Don't see why we can't usher in the new Mourinho reign with the same.

On the whole we play well against Chelsea. We have some blow outs against them but they are one of the few big teams that doesn't have a particularly good record at VP.

Lampard's celebration after he scores is in remembrance to his mother so should be showing some respect

True enough, although not sure whether incorporating it into a trademark goal celebration (and at such an awful club) is in such great taste either.

• Like 1