Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

If chelsea beat spurs tomorow they are mathematicaly going to finish is top 4, and with the Europa final a few days after playing us they may rest a few player's, Mata hazard and Lampard hopefully. A draw would be a very welcome point

Edited by Jimzk5

I reckon the atmosphere will be incredible on Saturday.

We're not mathematically safe, but everyone will be so much more relaxed. If we somehow manage to win this game the place will go absolutely bananas.

We need to take this game seriously, Lambert is going to have a job on his hands to motivate the players sufficiently to get a result. We need to go into it with the same intensity and do-or-die attitude that has graced us over the past few weeks. You cannot rely on other teams to do your work for you, and I don't want to be sweating on an Arsenal result next week. 

I don't think the players will require much motivation for this one. Their professional pride should still be smarting after the humiliation at the bridge. Plus until we're mathematicalistically safe I don't hink they'll take their foot off the gas.

Edited by Kingfisher

Hoping for a draw, going to go either 1-1 or 2-2. They might have the EL final four days after facing us but could still rest the likes of Hazard, Mata , Luiz and Ba and still play Moses, Torres, Marin and Terry :S scary thought really lol. 

Only change would bring in Lichaj for Bennett :)

Edited by Avflife
  • Like 1