Sunderland vs Stoke

chrisp65

well this has got top quality football fest written all over it

being sensible, we've probs got to hope for a Stoke win here as Stoke's goal diff means they're unlikely to genuinely figure in the last day madness

I've still not given up on Sunderland going down so I want Stoke to win.   I think Sunderland will win this though, for his fault's I think Di Canio is not one to allow his team to feel sorry for themselves after the 6-1 defeat so they will be fully up for the game. 

I've still not given up on Sunderland going down so I want Stoke to win.   I think Sunderland will win this though, for his fault's I think Di Canio is not one to allow his team to feel sorry for themselves after the 6-1 defeat so they will be fully up for the game. 

I unfortunately agree, but if his pre-match speech to the players is anything like he gave before the Villa game, they are f*cked.  In fact, without Sessegnon they are probably going to struggle...

Edited by MMFy

2 awful sides who give **** all to the league id love stoke to go down cus of the elbow and throw in goal scoring technique, I'd also live to see sunderland go down cus of di canio

monday night football looks like a classic this week. 0-0 with 0 attacks is written all over it

Nope, those are reserved for the superduperultraimportantchelseamanuliverpoolarsenaltotalyrandomfixtureclashsundayspecial hypejobs

• Like 1

monday night football looks like a classic this week. 0-0 with 0 attacks is written all over it

Sky had 2 dead ducks yesterday so MNF for the hattrick

Nope, those are reserved for the superduperultraimportantchelseamanuliverpoolarsenaltotalyrandomfixtureclashsundayspecial hypejobs

Boo you, I miss the "grandslam sundays". 6 hours of richard keys sucking off liverpool and saying a 0-0 between man utd and chelsea was thrilling.

• Like 1

I bet a neutral last week would of thought villa sunderland, what a boring game. i have a feeling this will be a cracker too.

was it a cracker though. Was a brilliant win for Villa but I dont think many football fans want to see 6-1 games unless their team or a team they hate

Â