• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Lichaj (for Lowton 27)
    • Holman (for Sylla 78)

Bennett more inconsistent that Jordan's boyfriends. Poor poor today.

But **** yes!!! 1point should be enough I think. Lambert deserves so much credit for this turn around. Unbelievable

As for gabby he is a legend status

Spurs score!

Westwood was in panic mode for much of the first half - shat himself every time he took possession and gave it away with panicky passes but his second half was much more assured and two very good assists.

Benteke and Weimann were horrible and it was just as well Gabby was in a groove - really should have had a hat trick though.

As for Norwich, well they would be a little bitter tonight, feeling robbed and somewhat peeved - especially at Lambert's chainsaw celebration when our second goal went in!!! With WBA at home and Man City away to come I think they will be in a world of pain come the end of the season.

They were very lucky to get that penalty, and Bennett lucky to stay on the pitch, so probably not going to complain too much. As for Holt celebrating scoring a penalty like it was goal of the year - suck it you tosser.

Benteke was horrible today, just horrible

Baker is so limited and Bennett is brainless at times

thank god for gabby and westy coz those were two great goals

i also thought Sylla was excellent

wigan just wont piss off, hopefully swansea can grab a draw otherwise ill still be crapping my pants on the last day

Decent second half after a poor first I thought where nothing seemed to stick up top. 

Ratings:

Guzan - 6 - didn't really have a save to make, nearly cost us at the end coming for that cross.

Lowton - N/A

Vlaar - 6.5 - solid enough. 

Baker - 7 - strong in the tackle as per

Bennett - 2 - didn't really offer anything going forward, dreadful in defence

Westwood - 7 - great assist, usual steady self

Delph - 7 - another performance that shows he can play at this level. Brings the ball out of defence really well, distribution good, just needs to find a goalscoring touch to his game.

Sylla - 6 - ran around a bit

Weimann - 3 - probably the worst I've seen him play. First touch was abysmal and missed a sitter. I expect more than just 100% from him now. 

Benteke - 5 - one of his worst games too. Other than a lovely flick into the path of Gabby to set up a chance he wasn't great.

Gabby - 9 - matchwinner. Thought he was poor first half but his direct running in the second half tore them to bits. 

Subs:

Lichaj - 7 - thought he was our best defender today. Stepped up to the plate after Lowton went off.

Holman - 4 - anonymous, don't really see what he offers in all honesty other than legs. Such a messy player when with the ball.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 2

Well, we're safe I would think.

There's no **** way Bennett should be playing for this club next season. How many points has this guy cost us? Others have made individual errors but have at least contributed enough to make up for it. This useless tosser does nothing. I don't even care if no other club comes in for him, pay him to **** off.

I think some of us are being a bit overly critical here. Norwich have been very very strong at home this season and have beaten Man U, Arsenal, Everton and Spurs at Carrow Road. We can't always expect to dominate teams but that was a good away performance despite Bennets mistake. Although they had more of the ball, we definitely had the better chances. Still not safe but at least other teams have been dragged in that probably thought they were on the beach now ( Fulham ). If we can get a point at Chelsea, that should do the trick. At least Stoke will now go into Mondays game with Sunderland knowing that they're not safe, hopefully they can pick up 3 points too and Swansea can get a result at Wigan.

Gabby MOTM by a million miles !

• Like 2

Fantastic performance on Monday and we got the three points and a very poor performance today but we got another three points. Points rather than performances are all that has mattered for the last third of the season and we are nearly there. One more should be enough but Lerner will need to dig deep in the summer if we're not to go through this again next season.

Â