They called me...

English Leather: Was stupid enough one day to douse myself in my dad's English Leather (an American mass-market cologne for men), and then of course I trotted straight off to school. I got ... noticed.

• Like 3

Roadwork. - I spellchecked my first name as a youngster  on a piece of work ( about 8 ) 

Spellchecking at eight? **** that makes me feel old. You had computers at primary school. 

We switched from 'dip in the ink' pens to the new-fangled biros at about that age. You thinking I'm kidding. I'm not. 

Doozer after the Fraggles characters, I think its because I was smallish and people thought I was always Doozering - whatever that means.

Paz after the footballer Pablo Paz, I don't look like him it was more to with I was quite decent at football but was never amazing

Julio after Julio Iglesias, cant remember why, I don't look like him and I don't sing.

Oh and Pills after the beer, that one used to annoy me, its not even offensive but it just grated.

My closest friend decided to call me Pieface when I was about 13. I'm now 25 and everyone still calls me "Pie"..... it's horrible when meeting a new group of people. :(

When people call me by my real name, it sounds really strange!!!

See, I always thought you were posting for effect as the P, F and E are capitalised. Trolling, if you will.

:)

• Like 1

Roadwork. - I spellchecked my first name as a youngster  on a piece of work ( about 8 ) 

Spellchecking at eight? **** that makes me feel old. You had computers at primary school. 

We switched from 'dip in the ink' pens to the new-fangled biros at about that age. You thinking I'm kidding. I'm not. 

I remember our school having a big debate about whether to allow biros. The thinking amongst the trad older teachers was that biro's were ok but really weren't the future and proper jobs / cv's / exams etc would always be ink pens and if we didn't know how to handle a bottle of Qink we'd be at a disadvantage in life.

Â