Weekends football 4/5 May

andykeenan

David Luiz lol what a dirty bastard laughing whilst on the floor, never a red card tbh. Ramires also, why on earth would you try and push Giggs in the face, majorly disrespectful.

Oh well, hopefully Chelski secure their CL place against Spuds and in turn don't NEED to beat us and can concentrate instead on their prep for the EL final.

Hopefully they will rest the likes of Cech Cole Lampard Mata Hazard Oscar Ramires Ivanovich and Ba, with fringe players like Terry and Torres stepping in

Was stupid and didsrespectful from Luiz. Id say next Brazil training session could be interesting

I'd imagine Rafael has his phone number given they are international team mates.  It wouldn't surprise me if they have already spoken on the matter. 

Luiz loves throwing his arms around when he's "protecting" the ball, he courts a reaction from players in doing so, look at Aguero for eg, same thng. In some ways he deserves it.

Good player though, I'll give him that.

Yeovil in the playoff final. An incredible job by Gary Johnson who's got one of the smallest budgets in league one. Love how he stayed on the pitch to celebrate with the fans too! 

Yeah, it's amazing to think that Matt Lowton would have probably been playing in that Sheffield UTD team had we not signed him. The quality was pretty terrible, he must have stood out quite a lot in that team. It does make you wonder what other decent players are playing in the lower leagues who just havent been given a chance. 

Edited by PieFacE

No doubt, currently watching Brentford vs Swindon Town. Pretty fun match for me, get to see uwe rösler who was a trainer for my local team down here. One of the best managers we have had here for several years, and Kevin Macdonald for Swindon. I don`t really know who I want to win but it will be an interesting match. Already 1-1 on aggregate. 

Â