Weekends football 4/5 May

andykeenan

Useless yam yam words removed. I can't wait for their team to be cherry picked so they can go back to being a yo-yo team. Having WBA above us is an embarassment.

Gianfranco Zola looks younger now than he did when he played for chelsea.

I suggest remembering that watford keepers mame, it will be a quiz question in the future

it always amazes me how shit some keepers look when they come in for a debut especially when they are young. They've spent their entire life playing as a goalkeeper and obviously gained a pro contract because they looked so good. Then they get a game and look like they've never near a football pitch in their lives

Maybe he got that in the same way as people get deep vein thrombosis?  All that time sat on the bench cant have been good for him. 

• Like 1

Never played a game before, wasn't in the squad today, both keepers injured and he makes two almighty **** ups to cost them promotion

First one wasn't his fault and he hardly cost them promotion. They still needed to score with ten men against Leeds to go up.

it always amazes me how shit some keepers look when they come in for a debut especially when they are young. They've spent their entire life playing as a goalkeeper and obviously gained a pro contract because they looked so good. Then they get a game and look like they've never near a football pitch in their lives

Nerves! Got 20,000 people watching you. I go to pieces giving presentations at work in front of 20 people! 

The way he hits it earlier than you think he will is uncanny, brilliant.

Hope Southampton go down after they cheated a win at VP, especially cos Ricky Lambert said it was a stonewall pen, tosser.

Â