How to post links or photos on VT

Morpheus

Question

Ok with over 3000 posts now I think its time I learnt how to do this. I need instruction from scratch folks which will also help new members. Please advise in a way the non technically gifted can understand.

On 21/09/2020 at 20:27, limpid said:

Click on your name in the top right. Click "My attachments". That is what is using up your allowance.

I suspect that's exactly the cause of the problem I was having in my earlier post. If I'm as far over the limit as it's suggesting, it's no wonder the site has restricted my ability to upload further pictures. Back to imgur linking for now then. 

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Has the maximum file size changed? It seems to fluctuate. The last one I tried failed because it exceeded a max of 3.9 Kb, which seems pretty tiny. 

New thread for every issue please.

No it hasn't. However, you've used all of your allowance. You can see this in your account settings.

If you can wait a few days, I'll review the current limits.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, limpid said:

New thread for every issue please.

No it hasn't. However, you've used all of your allowance. You can see this in your account settings.

If you can wait a few days, I'll review the current limits.

OK, thanks. I had this a few weeks ago and cleared everything out. Didn't think I'd get to the limit again so quickly.