Worst Premiership Villa Side Ever?

villa-revolution

Why is Hodge so hated?

Seen his name crop up before but he was before my time.

Yes he was a Villa player when he played in the world cup in 86. We were a club in decline and like Mcmahon he just wanted away.

Why is Hodge so hated?

Yes he was a Villa player when he played in the world cup in 86. We were a club in decline and like Mcmahon he just wanted away.

Is that it? Seems like most modern day footballers?

Astonished to see Hendrie's name crop up a few times. Never fulfilled his potential, but put in plenty of very good performances for us during his time.

Why is Hodge so hated?

Much more to it than that

I don't think this lot are anything near the squad Taylor put together second time round in terms of ability or even close to O'Leary/Mcleish squads in the way in which I identify with the players

I seem to care more about this squad more than I have for a few years. Some real likeable lads who graft.

Jimzk5, on 03 May 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Bakke, allback, alpay, hendrie shouldn't be in anyones team. Bakke did well for us, watch the 0-1 v small heath he run midfield that day

I'd consider Allback, he's always fondly remembered for his last few games, for some reason people forget the rest of the season, inexplicably they forget his performance against sha which was beyond woeful. Not saying he'd get in final 11 but he's a worthy contender

Where are all these Alpay shouts coming from?

Yes he was a sh*t, but he knew how to defend.

Let's put it this way, if Alpay had been defending at Gallipoli in World War 1 in 1915 then the great war would have ended 3 years earlier than the record books show!

Â