Missing flag

Pelle

A couple of hours before the game we, Villa Sweden, were visiting a pub called Scruffy Murphy's. At that place we lost our flag. It either got stolen or we just lost it and someone took it after we'd left. Unfortunatley it was probably stolen as someone lost a jacket too. Anyway, if someone has seen it somewhere or know someone who took it can you please contact me and I'll tell those who owns it who has contacts in Birmingham. It's a big swedish flag looking like this:

556483_4240730733374_1410633013_n.jpg

It's a long shot but if it can help us to get it back it would be great and we'd be very gratefull.

Not good. It reflects badly on us (if seems likely it was stolen) and I hope you get it back.

Not good obviously if it was stolen. But it may not have been stolen by a villa fan, as was taken from a pub.

Sorry to hear you fantastic Villa followers are no longer in possession of your glorious flag. Hopefully it will turn up & be handed in to the Villa Park reception area for your collection at a later date.

Better still, hopefully it will reappear on the Holte-End v Chelsea & we'll keep it warm for you.

Your `Bork` Chant is fabulous so here's some from me for you for the six goals we scored against the mackems.

"Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork!"

Thanks for Ollie!................" We love You Mellberg"

When are you guys next planning to pay us all a visit? We so love you Villa Boys! You're absolutely Magic!

Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork!

• Like 2

If someone has stole it, which looks the most likely, its just completely pointless. What use would anyone get out stealing that? Idiots.

Edit: Just noticed this pub is in town, probably rival fans stealing it.

Edited by AndyM3000

Sorry guys, that's bad.

I wouldn't recommend Scruffy's in future as it's not my cuppa tea but I suppose if you like your music on the more heavy side I seem to remember that being a metallers haunt.

Maybe photo evidence of away fans with Swedish flag?

Thanks to some good investigation and detective work it's found it's way back again and we'll get it back the next time we're coming over. I don't know how or what's happened, just that it's now in the posession of someone some of us knows. :)

I like Scruffy. :)

• Like 2

You lost the flag because you were all smashed, Mr Petersson :D

:lol: Well, that's not impossible. The other guys were quite pissed all weekend, unlike me... :D

Â