Midweek football 30th 1st 2nd

Avfc96

Chelsea 0-1 Basel

Salah scoring with literally the last kick of the first half. 2-2 on aggregate, Chelsea lead on away goals.   That Salah looks like quite the player, he is still only 20 and he was excellent against Spurs in the last round.  Wouldn't surprise me to see him move to an English club this summer. 

The chelsea chanting against rafa is quite small time now, he isn't doing a bad job, he is off at the end of the season regardless. Get behind the team you pricks

I've seen it mentioned in places.  Apparently he is something of a dominant personality in the dressing room so people are talking him up as a future Brazil captain too. 

I think he is a very good footballer but still has a lot of defensive flaws which need to be ironed out. FOr me I dont think he would be a Mourinho type centre half

Having watched the end of the other semi-final and seeing Benfica go through the traditional Portuguese performance of time wasting, diving and general cheatery, I hope Chelsea have got another 8-0 left in them. Portuguese football is vile.

i thought under rafa the penny had dropped that he's not a CB? rafa killed 2 birds with one stone, moved the error prone luiz further up the pitch where he can be brilliant and get mikel out the team, 2 weakest links in chelsea's team sorted

ivanovic has played CB, that spanish kid RB

i thought under rafa the penny had dropped that he's not a CB? rafa killed 2 birds with one stone, moved the error prone luiz further up the pitch where he can be brilliant and get mikel out the team, 2 weakest links in chelsea's team sorted

ivanovic has played CB, that spanish kid RB

Yet Chelsea fans will say he is a terrible manager with no idea

I think he is a very good footballer but still has a lot of defensive flaws which need to be ironed out. FOr me I dont think he would be a Mourinho type centre half

I suspect he will be moved into midfield before much longer.

Having watched the end of the other semi-final and seeing Benfica go through the traditional Portuguese performance of time wasting, diving and general cheatery, I hope Chelsea have got another 8-0 left in them. Portuguese football is vile.

Lol. Watch the 1st match, from last week and see Fener doing the same thing, watch the game until the 3-1 and you will see the same thing. Liking it or not is a way to play and EVERY TEAM does this. I want to see if Villa is not safe from relegation until the match against Wigan and they do this what you will say? That they don't deserve to be in the Premier League? This is the first european final for Benfica since 1989, they lost the first match, and now 1 goal from Fener would knock them out... 

Â