Midweek football 30th 1st 2nd

Avfc96

He should take a year out. See the world. Become a backpacker. I can see it now, Mourinho on a rickety bus somewhere in India with a chicken on his head and an old man sleeping on his shoulder, telling an unshaved, American student in front he's the Special one, to which the yank responds we're all special ones.

• Like 3

I think he will either go to PSG or take a year out. Chelsea will be looking for stability, something that Jose doesn't offer as he is likely to walk out after 2-3 years. 

He should take a year out. See the world. Become a backpacker. I can see it now, Mourinho on a rickety bus somewhere in India with a chicken on his head and an old man sleeping on his shoulder, telling an unshaved, American student in front he's the Special one, to which the yank responds we're all special ones.

It'd be The Special Bus.

• Like 1

I guess the first leg has killed everybodies interest in the Barcelona - Bayern Munich game.  Munich are winning 1-0 on the night, it's 5-0 on aggregate.  The all German final is on. 

Bayern would have to start that game as strong favourites I guess, but Dortmund have got a fantastic record against Bayern in recent years.  They did the league double over them last season and the season before. This season they have only played once in the league (they meet again this weekend) and that was a 1-1 draw in Munich. 

Edit:  Barcelona 0 - 2 Bayern Munich (0-6 on aggregate) 

Pique OG. 

Edited by The_Rev

Barcelona 0 - 3 Bayern Munich (0-7)

I wonder what odds you would have got on a 7-0 aggregate scoreline? 

Pique booked. He will miss the final if Barcelona score eight goals in the next ten minutes.

Dont be stupid rev

I've just backed them at 1000/1 they score 9

And here's a stat I didn't nick from Twitter,  Germany join Spain (2000) Italy (2003) and England (2008) as a country who have had both teams in a Champions League final. 

And one I did:

2gWM50W.jpg

Approx cost of each squad for the Champions League semi finalists:  Madrid £420m, Bayern £200m, Barcelona £190m, Dortmund £52m.

Edited by The_Rev

Schweinsteiger was just unplayable in midfield, he is the most complete midfielder in the world has a bit of everything.

On another note when Alaba moves into centre midfield he will be just as good, he is a special talent

I find it amusing how a wolves fan was taking the piss when we got beat by Bradford in the cup

Little did he know that his beloved club will only be a league above them next season competing against them in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. 

Karma much?

Â