Z4... girl car, boys car, either?

PieFacE

42 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Z4 a girl, boy, or unisex car?

• Car for a lady
    • Car for a man
    • Car for anyone

Only one car you should be considering in this bracket, the GT86. They're jaw dropping in the flesh.

Yay! Join the ranks of rocket polisher boyracer types chopping in their custom novas for them.
Eh? They're too expensive for young kids or chavs, and too slow for the older boy racer who will normally go for something like an evo or impreza. They're a drivers car, only appreciated by those who know what they're doing.

Hold on, were you thinking of a Nissan GTR? This silly thing:

nissan-gt-r-1.jpg

As opposed to this purist's dream:

Toyota-2_2072178b.jpg

Sporty Toyota?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Toyota is Japanese for Buick.

They must just keep them out of America because that's their image over there. But they're not 'Japanese for Buick' anywhere else I can assure you.

Wouldn't bother me to drive either of the GT86 or the Subaru version, very nice cars, unfortunately children and daft wintery conditions when living on a stupidly steep hill dictate otherwise.

Also this convertible debate is just ridiculous about the type of people that drive them, there are idiots, twonks and words removed driving all sorts of cars. And if you listen to Clarkson you'd hardly be able to drive any car without some sort of stigma attached. Like others have said if you like it then who cares what anyone else thinks.

• Like 1

As we are talking small fast cars...I have a nice Audi R8 that I have modifed.

I know its not directly anything to do with the original post but could I sneak a few pics in for feedback as to the idea and how it looks and stuff as I don't think it needs a thread of it's own ?

Any violent objections ? :D (Only 2 or 3 pics)

Wouldn't bother me to drive either of the GT86 or the Subaru version, very nice cars, unfortunately children and daft wintery conditions when living on a stupidly steep hill dictate otherwise.

Also this convertible debate is just ridiculous about the type of people that drive them, there are idiots, twonks and words removed driving all sorts of cars. And if you listen to Clarkson you'd hardly be able to drive any car without some sort of stigma attached. Like others have said if you like it then who cares what anyone else thinks.

Plus we've got to remember that there's a possibility that many of the readers getting advice from this thread could be BE cocks, ponces and rocket polishers :P

Plus we've got to remember that there's a possibility that many of the readers getting advice from this thread could be BE cocks, ponces and rocket polishers :P

Possibility, certainty, potato, patato  :)

Hold on, were you thinking of a Nissan GTR? This silly thing:

nissan-gt-r-1.jpg

It's a lot of things but it ain't silly*. Probably the cleverest car there is :P

* I know that's not what you literally meant. It just fitted so badly with such a clever car :)

I went through this very decision when I was 25.  I decided on the z4 over the other options as quite simply it looked the best, and i still think that now!

A couple of negative pointers i will give you before you decide...

1) Its a very hard drive due to the run flat tires, and thus very expensive to replace, try before you buy.

2) Same as any BMW its a nightmare to drive in the snow, in fact you cant, unless you like bushes or walls.

However overall its a fantastic car, definitely a good choice!

My new motor:

2013 ford f-150 fx 4 with appearance and luxury package.

Fully loaded (some key features) heated and cooled seats, remote start, myford touch, navi, moonroof and getting a retrax bed cover put on here soon.

Engine: ecoboost twin turbo v6, 365 hp, 420 lbs/ft tq

xc9ez7.jpg

fc4lv.jpg

j5f50g.jpg

Ecoboost?!? There's absolutely nothing eco about that truck. :)

It's all relative :) I was there last month and there were car ads on the TV genuinely bragging about getting 35mpg. They don't really do small car diesels yet in North America so figures like 50mpg are very few and far between and as for 60 and 70 ...

Â