Z4... girl car, boys car, either?

PieFacE

42 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Z4 a girl, boy, or unisex car?

• Car for a lady
    • Car for a man
    • Car for anyone

You wanna go down the sports saloon route (Evo, WRX) or the sports car route?

Honda S2000 above looks a little dated now, although it still has that sen-sational engine (revs to 9,000rpm). I'd avoid Mazda sports cars (RX7, RX8) cuz rotary engines are more trouble than they're worth and expensive to fix when they go wrong.

Audi TT, Mitsubishi GTO, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Mitsubishi 3000GT, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline, Peugeot RCZ, Porsche Boxster, Subaru Impreza WRX, Toyota MR2 & Toyota Supra.

If you can get a nice Nissan 350Z then go for it (IMHO) :) Even a 300ZX although, again, they're quite dated now.

Never thought of the Z4 as a girls car, I've always quite liked it (especially the M coupe) and would buy one if I had the cash (or, more importantly, could drive). 

Z3 is a girls car, as is the Audi TT. Porsche Boxters will advertise you as someone that can't afford a 911. 

I'm yet to even find a Bavarian Muck Wagon that I think looks good. And a good proportion of them are driven by absolute tossers, though the percentage is on the decrease as many tossers have switched to Audi

:rant:

Yep thats what they look like when I refuse to yield road because its my right of way ;)

You wanna go down the sports saloon route (Evo, WRX) or the sports car route?

Honda S2000 above looks a little dated now, although it still has that sen-sational engine (revs to 9,000rpm). I'd avoid Mazda sports cars (RX7, RX8) cuz rotary engines are more trouble than they're worth and expensive to fix when they go wrong.

Audi TT, Mitsubishi GTO, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Mitsubishi 3000GT, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline, Peugeot RCZ, Porsche Boxster, Subaru Impreza WRX, Toyota MR2 & Toyota Supra.

If you can get a nice Nissan 350Z then go for it (IMHO) :) Even a 300ZX although, again, they're quite dated now.

Ooooh I like the look of the 350Z....  £200 a month on insurance is a bit steep though  :P

Thanks for the opinions chaps, i'll check out some more cars!! :)

Z4 is manlier than a Z3.

SLK is definitely a ladies car.

I must admit I did consider a convertible a few years back.. a BMW M3 Evo convertible but the fad passed. I don't think I would consider one now.

This was the remains of my S2000 after two blokes decided they wanted its parts  :(  :angry:

Its crap quality as it was pre 5mp camera phones, was an amazing car though and between 7000 and 9000 RPM quicker than the Z4 and Boxter.

Only one car you should be considering in this bracket, the GT86. They're jaw dropping in the flesh.

Yay! Join the ranks of rocket polisher boyracer types chopping in their custom novas for them.

Only one car you should be considering in this bracket, the GT86. They're jaw dropping in the flesh.

Yay! Join the ranks of rocket polisher boyracer types chopping in their custom novas for them.

Eh? They're too expensive for young kids or chavs, and too slow for the older boy racer who will normally go for something like an evo or impreza. They're a drivers car, only appreciated by those who know what they're doing.

Â