Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Possibly more nervous for this than the Sunderland match now! Must win, should win, whatever we wanna call it, 3 points here will pretty much see us safe. Anything on top of that from Chelsea or Wigan will hammer it home. Please Villa, don't cock it up!!

their home record is pretty looking last 5-6 matches they havent lost at home. Might be tougher than we think. A point and a Wigan loss would still be a reasonable result. Lets hope we can nick a win.

First 20-25 mins could be really important again. We need to keep it tight, quieten down the opposition and and home crowd then gradually takeover the game. Please villa 3 points today And lets be able to breath a collective sigh of relief come 5pm

Anyone else superstitious? For Monday's big win, I wore my Villa shirt on the day before and then again on match day so I'm doing the same this time. :flag:

Yes, I will be wearing my lucky socks, sat in the apiary listening to this one. Come on you Lions !

as big as the sunderland game

a loss for us and a wigan win and we are favourites for relegation again

all the euphoria from Monday night could be lost by 5pm today

now thats Mr negatismo talking

personally i think both us and wigan will play out 1-1 draws keeping things the same and another match down

a win for us and a wigan defeat and its all over IMO

CMON BOYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many confident people on this thread for my liking.

Way too confident.

Anything other than a defeat please,  but I still think we may just lose this.

Looking to Wet spam and the Boggies to win please

When was the last villa player to get two hat tricks in a row ? ;-)

I may be slightly intoxicated too by the way

:)