Fancy Dress

KjParton

I think a few people from another Villa site, were thinking of going as Storm troopers from star wars. 

It does look cool when everyone dresses up as the same thing. I think there were a load of Smurfs recently somewhere. 

and some fans dressed as penguins today. 

I think a few people from another Villa site, were thinking of going as Storm troopers from star wars. 

It does look cool when everyone dresses up as the same thing. I think there were a load of Smurfs recently somewhere. 

and some fans dressed as penguins today. 

Hartlepool did the smurfs last year

article-0-12F0A7FD000005DC-848_634x466.j

smurfs_2213640b.jpg

And they followed that up this year by going as penguins

Slider-Penguins.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Dominic.  Quick update for you (which you may know already?). A few fans have been in touch with a company called Maskarade based in Coventry.  They have very kindly agreed to print 3,000 Petrov masks free of charge for fans attending the Wigan game.  A group of fans will be putting these on seats before the game.  Best, Russell

Russell Jones
Head of Marketing and Communications

tel 0121 327 2299 ext 372  fax 0800 612 0966

Aston Villa Football Club
Marketing and Communications Department
Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE
www.avfc.co.uk

Hello Dominic.  Quick update for you (which you may know already?). A few fans have been in touch with a company called Maskarade based in Coventry.  They have very kindly agreed to print 3,000 Petrov masks free of charge for fans attending the Wigan game.  A group of fans will be putting these on seats before the game.  Best, Russell

Russell Jones

Head of Marketing and Communications

tel 0121 327 2299 ext 372  fax 0800 612 0966

Aston Villa Football Club

Marketing and Communications Department

Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE

www.avfc.co.uk

Brilliant

I saw on twitter yesterday that some guy had bought 5 masks @ £4.00 each for the match. Seemed barmy to me, four **** quid? 3000 free ones has a much nicer ring to it.

I'm going to a wedding the day before the match. So, if I do manage to get a ticket, should I just keep my suit on?

Â