UKIP Nutters

bickster

You said people are often branded that way ...

... as a rough proportion how many of the people who raise concerns about immigration do you think are racist?

Using maths: of the "often" - that must be sizeable enough to be significant, so say just a tad more than half the time, in that instance.

And of the "because they are", say 30%

so around half of 30% = 15%.

so from maths, about 15% people raising concerns are accused of being and are racist. and just less than that are accused of it, but aren't and the remaining 70% are people not accused of being, racist (though some might be).

That's cleared that up, then.

• Like 2

I think there needs to be a distinction made between the often violent & overt racism based on prejudice and hatred, and the far more prevalent and insidious racism that is born out of ignorance which is the result of being raised in a predominantly white town, city etc.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 2

I think there needs to be a distinction made between the often violent & overt racism based on prejudice and hatred, and the far more prevalent and insidious racism that is born out of ignorance which is the result of being raised in a predominantly white town, city etc.

Does being raised in a predominantly white town/city really make you more likely to be racist than someone raised in a multi-ethnic town? Wasn't Barking and Dagenham for example one of the areas the BNP performed best in?

Does being raised in a predominantly white town/city really make you more likely to be racist than someone raised in a multi-ethnic town? Wasn't Barking and Dagenham for example one of the areas the BNP performed best in?

and Burnley....

You said people are often branded that way ...

... as a rough proportion how many of the people who raise concerns about immigration do you think are racist?

Using maths: of the "often" - that must be sizeable enough to be significant, so say just a tad more than half the time, in that instance.

And of the "because they are", say 30%

so around half of 30% = 15%.

so from maths, about 15% people raising concerns are accused of being and are racist. and just less than that are accused of it, but aren't and the remaining 70% are people not accused of being, racist (though some might be).

That's cleared that up, then.

Well that's put the lie to this article then...

A new survey for the Royal Statistical Society and King's College London shows public opinion is repeatedly off the mark on issues including crime, benefit fraud and immigration.

Clicky

Pfft.

• Like 1

LBBD had 12 BNP Councillors at one point. Don't think that they covered themselves in glory eg hardly ever attending Council meetings etc etc, and all lost their "seats" at the last Council elections. IIRC, all LBBD Councillors are now Labour.

Edited by EastEndVillan

I see they have buddied up with a holocaust denier to form a political group in the European Parliament, so they can receive a lot more money for expenses.

Some people call them unprincipled, but I think their principles are clear and consistent.

• Like 1

I see they have buddied up with a holocaust denier to form a political group in the European Parliament, so they can receive a lot more money for expenses.

Some people call them unprincipled, but I think their principles are clear and consistent.

This man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6OkJbaXqQ

Edit: This guy is the leader of the party that the MEP is from.

Edited by villaajax

To be fair, isn't it so they can continue to receive the same level of funding?

A questionable choice of bedfellow, though, it would appear.

It's got to be for the money. Why else would anyone side with UKIP?

Â