UKIP Nutters

bickster

There's a twitter account called Ukip tips here, full of valuable insights.

A sample:

Dismissing concerns about social and economic inequality as 'fatuous left-wingery' is a great way to boost donations from investment bankers

Remind yourself twice daily that a 'swing voter' is one you'd like to see on the end of a rope

UkipTips @UkipTips 10h

Lost for something to say? Then try 'Have you ever noticed how the local community centre is starting to resemble a mosque?'

UkipTips @UkipTips 10h

Never use a word like 'flow' when a word like 'swamp' will do

UkipTips @UkipTips 10h

When walking along a beach with your son or daughter, draw parallels between the incoming tide and 'a flood of migrants from the east'

When travelling by taxi, scribble down elements of the conversation and raise them at the next focus group

When canvassing on doorsteps, focus on areas of policy rather than your string of convictions for football violence.

Anyone who associates with UKIP is a complete and utter moron.

Yes their policies are utter crap, but they will get some voters because of their policy on immigration.

Sadly that's true, they are a small minded protest party with no real substance. Do they have any policies other than to stop immigration?

No renewable energy. Nigel Farage was on QT saying they had changed their minds on flat rate taxation yet its still in their manifesto. Now hes saying there would be a top rate tax of 40%, which still means the well off pay less tax. They are just basically far right conservatives.

Edited by PaulC

Racist blah blah nutter blah blah facist blah blah lunatic blah...Yawwwwwwwwnnnn!! The smugness and self superiority coming from this thread is quite something. Although not a UKIP supporter, I think it a little rich to dismiss over 10% of the population (according to polls) as 'racist, far right nutters who support policies of utter crap'.

Personally I'd put the percentage of people in this country with racist views as considerably higher than 10%

And as for smugness and self superiority… I don't see that nor understand how you get to that opinion

• Like 1

Personally I'd put the percentage of people in this country with racist views as considerably higher than 10%

I think we've moved on from the days of our Grand parents and their blazing saddles type greetings   .....  probably we have something more akin to a tolerant society that tends to lash out without thinking every now and then when it mistakenly needs a target to blame  .. i.e when you get fu**kwits that are usually quite sensible doing one of those " our brave troops fight and get paid 37p a week and some Muslim gets £4,000,001 a day in housing benefits. We should take away their money and force them to eat bacon instead ....    like if you agree " type thing on Facebook

Â