Sign in to follow this  
andykeenan

Weeekends football 26/28 April

We're going to sign Boyce  <_< , he was teasing us to start but then came good in the end.

had a spurs west brom everton treble. triple **** you spurs you special words removed. **** waste of space team, should have won easy. words removed. words removed. words removed. 

Utterly pathetic from Spurs but that was a huge equaliser. If we beat Sunderland it's a good net outcome.

Shit that was important for us, even though Spurs could/should have had a goal in the 94th which would have been such a kick in the teeth for Wigan.

Still on this....

In other news: Wolves are in deep shit.

nRBSS1I.png

In other news, the Wigan of League 2, Barnet, have gone down. It's written in the stars surely.

We all wanted Spurs to win, and it looked like the cretins Wigan had sneaked a win. We could have been only three points ahead with a win against Sunderland but now we could be 5!

The ball is still in our court guys! :)

P.S - I missed Spuds 94th minute chance, what happened? :o

Edited by memoryof82

Just had a text from mate at molineux roger Johnson scrapping with the fans, about 10 went for him and he swung punches back

Twitter #wwfc for pictures from the.molinuex, ripping the goals down now

Pompey in free fall into the fourth tier. Bournemouth in Championship for the second time in their history (my home town). AFC Wimbledon stay up.

Sign in to follow this  

Â