I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Reading this thread, you lot do an awesome awesome job of making me feel like a normal human being

Edited by theunderstudy

Reading this thread, you lot do an awesome awesome job of making me feel like a normal human being

He once saw a girl's boob.

Ran to the toilet.

No?

Who, me?

Lies, I bet you've got some hideous secrets.

All my skeletons are buried in the garden

I've got in to a bad habit of pissing in the kitchen sink instead of going the toilet. Mrs goes spare but can't help it. Bloke I used to work with does it and I've ended up doing it. Must admit though for some strange reason it feels better when I do it in kitchen. Filthy I know and a pain in the arse for the mrs.

I've got in to a bad habit of pissing in the kitchen sink instead of going the toilet. Mrs goes spare but can't help it. Bloke I used to work with does it and I've ended up doing it. Must admit though for some strange reason it feels better when I do it in kitchen. Filthy I know and a pain in the arse for the mrs.

Well, that's one way to wash the dishes.

• Like 1

Holy ****. How many more **** up secrets have you got? And do you need to stand on a stole/chair first? My sink is too high if I stand on the floor.

Holy ****. How many more **** up secrets have you got? And do you need to stand on a stole/chair first? My sink is too high if I stand on the floor.

Did you find that out by making a mess of your cupboard doors?

Nice try ;) you're clearly looking for tips...