Ratings and Reactions: Man Utd 3-0 Villa

limpid

I've not seen the replays, but assuming the goals were offside, are there any linos in the world with balls enough to make that call? Let alone do it three times in a game that would see United as champions?

That would be career suicide whether the call was right or wrong. We all know what Fergie does to officials who give decisions against United and by now we should be accustomed to playing against 14 men at Old Trafford.

I don't understand all this "So what if it was offside" business. The fact is, the goals WERE offside.

Yes, Man Utd probably would have scored anyway. Yes, they took their foot off the gas when the game was already won at 3-0. But the goals were offside, so what's wrong with discussing/ moaning about it?

El Mohamadi

Who?

Al Ahmadi

Who?

* El Ahamadi

Seen so little of him this season, because of him being so poor when he has played, that you forget his name.

I don't understand all this "So what if it was offside" business. The fact is, the goals WERE offside.

Yes, Man Utd probably would have scored anyway. Yes, they took their foot off the gas when the game was already won at 3-0. But the goals were offside, so what's wrong with discussing/ moaning about it?

El Mohamadi

Who?

Al Ahmadi

Who?

* El Ahamadi

Seen so little of him this season, because of him being so poor when he has played, that you forget his name.

*El Ahmadi  ;)

offside? all are very close and the benefit of the doubt goes to the striker so in my opinion they are not offside at all.

Goal 1 - Guzan should have claimed the cross

Goal 2 - Vlaar should have gotten his head to, but he got caught out by the flight of the ball

Goal 3 - bennet gets the wrong side of his man and lets him in on goal

Starting nzogbia was a big mistake in a 3 man midfield.

Lambert should have been able to see, cos the rest of us saw, that the midfield was overrun and should have changed it sooner.

Way very dissappointed that we stood off and let them play with the ball all over the pitch rather than pressing them and hassling them.

All 3 goals easily avoidable, but they all involved a huge amount of class from top players. 

We did create a few chances though so bring on Sunderland!

I would have commented earlier but I couldn't.

It was really fun being surrounded by United fans right in your face. They proper penned us in at OT. Credit to our fans though, didn't stop singing all game and remained in good spirits. Highlight was a little ginger kid with a picture of VP right by us who received so much abuse it was great.

2nd half we actually provided something for the fans to get excited about I feel the game was lost before it began. I was completely overawed by OT, so I can't imagine what was going through the minds of some of the players.

Â