Ticket News

adamrob69

OB won't stop us from the full allocation, if anything they will encourage it. Its clear there will be plenty of Villa in the home ends. The bigger the allocation we recieve the less Villa in their end and pissing about in town. If we get no more tickets it will be chaos

I opened a ticket account on Wigans ticket site and it wouldnt let me buy a ticket for the Villa game as i have no booking history.. I also tried buying 1 for their game v Spurs this Saturday , and again its only on sale to fans with booking history so the plans for people to invade the home ends looks a bit of a no-no.... unless you know some Wigan fans to get some for you.

Another way if you really want a ticket is buy a ticket for their game v Swansea which are on General sale, then get a Villa ticket after. Depends how badly you want to go really.

ps.... sorry to the mods if this post shouldnt be in here.  :blush:

Who's considering getting tickets in the home end as near as possible to the away stand? Looks as though that's going to be my only option but as things stand home tickets are only on sale to those with a prior booking history.

Â