Ticket News

adamrob69

Unless the teams on 38 all get a point this weekend and Arsenal beat Wigan then they will still have something to play for, which means Villa wont be getting any extra tickets.

The statement was all bullshit anyway, the only way we would get extra tickets for this game was if Wigan are already safe or relegated. If they need a result there is no way they will let another 2,400 Villa fans in there making more noise.

WMP Twitter

@WMPVillaFC: #utv Okay so the Wigan game! I am informed by GMP that when #avfc become mathematically safe they will then b given the extra allocation

LET'S GET A POINT TODAY THEN!

Need a win. Still not safe with a point. 

Yeah, seems that way. Down side is the short period of time between that match and the game ofc, but I'm sure there's still a lot of people who would be able to sort out travel sharpish. Myself included :-)

Yeah, seems that way. Down side is the short period of time between that match and the game ofc, but I'm sure there's still a lot of people who would be able to sort out travel sharpish. Myself included :-)

YEAAAAAAA

I imagine if Wigan lose at arsenal and we are safe they will have a cash turnstile in the away end or the box office will be open pre match to buy tickets

I imagine if Wigan lose at arsenal and we are safe they will have a cash turnstile in the away end or the box office will be open pre match to buy tickets

I would suspect that Wigan would not do this as thousands would turn up.
Doubt it, if we're safe pre game interest will drop off a bit

I would suspect that Wigan would not do this as thousands would turn up.
Doubt it, if we're safe pre game interest will drop off a bit

We'll pack this place out regardless of whether or not were safe, can see us taking 8k + regardless of whether or not we have tickets.

The ticket office just called me about renewing my season ticket for next season, i asked about the possibility of extra tickets, the guy replied 'to be honest, its just not going to happen, its too close to the game now'.

Â