Ticket News

adamrob69

Plenty of blame being thrown about here, but anyone that's consistently followed the club away this season coupled with a season ticket has already easily secured their tickets for this match, people need to stop feeling so hard done by, talk about jumping on a bandwagon or what.

I think it's the fact that there may be thousands of empty seats at potentially our biggest game for decades.

Think i should of posted it in here instead of the other thread sorry...

If your going in there end, Then Best bet is in the west stand in blocks WS10 & WS9.

East stand corner near the away end is wigan hardcore :D

DW-Stadium.jpg

Edited by sutherland

If you have, why didnt you ring up on monday like the rest of us!?

Monday you needed to have done 5 away games already to book

Wednesday was 3 . It sold out about midday Wednesday I think.

This

and

Plenty of blame being thrown about here, but anyone that's consistently followed the club away this season coupled with a season ticket has already easily secured their tickets for this match, people need to stop feeling so hard done by, talk about jumping on a bandwagon or what.

I think it's the fact that there may be thousands of empty seats at potentially our biggest game for decades.

This

It's a joke. Tiny club mentality.

As pointed out earlier by others, You really need to stop whining about not getting a ticket. Go to the games , you get the priveliges.

It's a joke. Tiny club mentality.

As pointed out earlier by others, You really need to stop whining about not getting a ticket. Go to the games , you get the priveliges.

Missing the point by a mile, there. There are people who have gone to the games who can’t get tickets. There’s 3000 sold, a waiting list limited to 500 season ticket holders with 3 aways, yet there are 2400 seats in the away stand at the DW which will be deliberately not sold, as things stand today.

They’re not going to be sold to home fans, they’re going to be left unsold because Wigan don’t want to sell them, on the (possibly valid) pretext of the increased risk of disorder.

I don’t think Stefan has “whined” about not getting a ticket. He’s made a point and expressed an opinion.

Lots of people want to go, the seats are there, but Wigan look like they won’t sell them. Fair complaint.

Pretty much this. Go to the games through thick and thin & you get the priveliges .

And you made that post about that when they were sold out after Mammoth's post, yet you go back and agree with it a couple of days after. Why? Surely you can't change your mind that quickly.

Pretty much this. Go to the games through thick and thin & you get the priveliges .

Â