• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
adamrob69

Ticket News

Less than 100 tickets left, so likely to have sold out before lunch finishes.

Heh, didn't hang around there, did we? Must surely get an extra allocation on top.

OB won't stop us from the full allocation, if anything they will encourage it. Its clear there will be plenty of Villa in the home ends. The bigger the allocation we recieve the less Villa in their end and pissing about in town. If we get no more tickets it will be chaos

I opened a ticket account on Wigans ticket site and it wouldnt let me buy a ticket for the Villa game as i have no booking history.. I also tried buying 1 for their game v Spurs this Saturday , and again its only on sale to fans with booking history so the plans for people to invade the home ends looks a bit of a no-no.... unless you know some Wigan fans to get some for you.

Another way if you really want a ticket is buy a ticket for their game v Swansea which are on General sale, then get a Villa ticket after. Depends how badly you want to go really.

ps.... sorry to the mods if this post shouldnt be in here.  :blush:

Almost sure if the relegation places are decided before the game and it is a Wigan decision not to currently give us full allocation then they will become available.

Who's considering getting tickets in the home end as near as possible to the away stand? Looks as though that's going to be my only option but as things stand home tickets are only on sale to those with a prior booking history.

Any idea what time they sold out ? I totally forgot this morning due to workload but got straight through on phone at 1130. Must have been cutting it fine

Sign in to follow this