FIFA 14

hogso

Got an Xbox one the other day. UT feel twice as fast on it for some reason, and it already was fast. It's a joke.

Actually I think this is one of the more balanced UT's Fifa have made, shooting is a joke and pace is still too much but it has been worse in previous games. It's stupid that passing/controlling the ball etc feels much more natural and fluid in UT than it does seasons.

Been playing as PSV in Seasons, they're good. Very good.

Hmm gotta check them out. I've been looking for a hidden gem in seasons. Villa actually is not too bad to play with as well.

Seasons record atm 221-53-63 on ps4, 9 div 1 titles, no relegations.

Its strange though how all of a sudden im going through a shitty patch, does anyone else get the feeling you'll never lose again, rinsing everyone and playing champagne football in every game and then out of nowhere you lose a few on the bounce and nothing comes off. Players stop making the runs, players seem slower, opponent is all of a sudden getting all the 50/50s, etc. Does my swede in

• Like 1

Came on here to say the same thing, the lag makes this game unplayable online. It seems to make everything so sluggish, players turning like tanks, touches just bounce of players, etc.

I wish other games could have official teams too and stuff, because FIFA gets worse every year with no competition.

I've read about scripting before but does it happen against the computer? As my career mode has gone mad!! I'm in my 3rd season with villa and in my first 2 finished 5th and then 3rd. I can now no longer win a game. My players can't pass, I've missed one on ones, I've put it wide with an empty goal and if I do manage to get a goal the opposition then turn into 1970's Brazil and almost always equalise straight away. Its really ruining the game and if it is scripting I have no idea why they'd put that in when you're playing against the computer.

2 x TOTS Lahm, TOTS Kroos, IF DI Natale and like 4-5 other IF/TOTS cards that weren't worth anything this week. Its like EA have flicked a switch to give me good pulls this week because all year i haven't got anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Some little posh shit with his mum on Watchdog saying how he had no idea he was paying real money for FUT packs on his mums card. Yeah, alright then buddy :D £1500 in a week, flipping crazy. Literally like crack for these kids, somebody made a comparison to Pokemon cards on here once but seriously, it is a lot worse and a great deal easier for kids to do.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

I'm gradually building up Wolfsburg on my career mode, gotten to the stage now where I'm competing for the Bundesliga with ease (although Bayern are still incredible, especially with Suarez) and have won the Europa League. Got knocked out of the Champs League in the group stages in my third season.

Traore and Benteke up front >>>>

My villa team is doing alright. Most of my players are very young. Rabiot and Goretzka both 19 and beast! Got Leno as GK for £8m only 23. Had an offer for Guzan for £12m but I delayed it and forgot to agree to the deal so it got cancelled :(

Â