Boston bombing

drat01

Some people can't accept the darker side of human nature can't stretch to "conspiracy"

I read the official statement and it said nothing about them planting a bomb. Just they were suspected of it, the one didn't flinch as the first went off. And that was the footage they referred to.

Whoever did this is sick.

My point is never believe all you read.

It's all right for you guys that don't look like "foreign"

Was sent this today and it made me wonder why this guy above has not been questioned

52838261372079199047515.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But surely you can't accuse somebody of something based on what crime they comitted afterwards? Surely that's a separate heinous act.

Of course you can't.

But if they were innocent, you'd like to think they wouldn't shoot at, throw bombs at and throw grenades at the police when they tried to take them into custody.

It's not proof that they did anything. but it's certainly an indication that they might have done something wrong.

• Like 1

Some people can't accept the darker side of human nature can't stretch to "conspiracy"

I read the official statement and it said nothing about them planting a bomb. Just they were suspected of it, the one didn't flinch as the first went off. And that was the footage they referred to.

Whoever did this is sick.

My point is never believe all you read.

It's all right for you guys that don't look like "foreign"

Was sent this today and it made me wonder why this guy above has not been questioned

52838261372079199047515.jpg

There's another picture of that guy standing off to the distance with his backpack on after the explosion.

Given the ear piece and combat boots, likely he was security.

Some people can't accept the darker side of human nature can't stretch to "conspiracy"I read the official statement and it said nothing about them planting a bomb. Just they were suspected of it, the one didn't flinch as the first went off. And that was the footage they referred to.Whoever did this is sick.My point is never believe all you read.It's all right for you guys that don't look like "foreign"

Was sent this today and it made me wonder why this guy above has not been questioned 52838261372079199047515.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Because the backpack is not similar to the two captured on CCTV that subsequently exploded. Are the three images even from Boston? Seriously, why does half the world turn in to Miss Marple and think they could do a better job, everytime an event happens? Edited by brommy

Some people can't accept the darker side of human nature can't stretch to "conspiracy"I read the official statement and it said nothing about them planting a bomb. Just they were suspected of it, the one didn't flinch as the first went off. And that was the footage they referred to.Whoever did this is sick.My point is never believe all you read.It's all right for you guys that don't look like "foreign"

Was sent this today and it made me wonder why this guy above has not been questioned 52838261372079199047515.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
There are some interesting theories about these mysterious guys, including links to the American sniper who was recently shot dead here: willyloman.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/boston-bombing-craft-international-trained-mercs-at-bombing-location-before-attack/

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that any of the stuff in the link is plausible, but I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

Edit: Sorry, posting on my phone and have messed up the link.

Edited by stwefano

There's been links that the older brother might have been involved in an unsolved triple homicide involving his best friend. The older brother apparently didn't attend the memorial service or the funeral even though they were really close.

While it's all speculation, I think it's looking more and more like the older brother was the main instigator behind all of this.

There's been links that the older brother might have been involved in an unsolved triple homicide involving his best friend. The older brother apparently didn't attend the memorial service or the funeral even though they were really close.

While it's all speculation, I think it's looking more and more like the older brother was the main instigator behind all of this.

Nice conspiracy theory,

• Like 1

Because the backpack is not similar to the two captured on CCTV that subsequently exploded. Are the three images even from Boston? Seriously, why does half the world turn in to Miss Marple and think they could do a better job, everytime an event happens?

Yes these are from Boston, I checked as I thought it was going to be easy to answer.

And if that bag is not the same, neither is

originalxt.jpg

(This too - https://twitter.com/Scary_Hours/status/325012168342908928/photo/1)

And of course, here is the bag:

Remains-of-a-black-bag-be-014.jpg

I wish internet detectives would just **** off.

They've already hounded several innocent people they decided were the bombers.

Reddit in the days after was **** dire, so many people trying to play sherlock and getting everything badly wrong. Even going as far as harassing a family who's 17 year old missing kid was wrongly identified as one of the bombers.

They've got CCTV footage of the bombs being placed. I seriously doubt they've just decided to frame 2 innocent guys, going as far as chasing around throwing explosives at themselves to further the story. And for what? All the conspiracy theories seem to ignore the fact that conspiracies generally need a purpose. Who has gained anything out of this?

If anything they'd want to have NOT caught the bombers, because it's not like they're going to invade Chechnya, the only benefit would be in increasing the powers they have to detect this, which would be a lot easier if they could show their existing powers didn't go far enough. But instead they pick a patsy that they'd previously been warned had links to extremism, and they identify and catch them within a reasonable time. The only thing this has shown is that a) they dropped the ball previously, and B) they already have the necessary abilities to apprehend people after the fact.

There is literally no motivation for this to be a conspiracy.

• Like 2

Because the backpack is not similar to the two captured on CCTV that subsequently exploded. Are the three images even from Boston? Seriously, why does half the world turn in to Miss Marple and think they could do a better job, everytime an event happens?

Yes these are from Boston, I checked as I thought it was going to be easy to answer.

And if that bag is not the same, neither is

originalxt.jpg

(This too - https://twitter.com/Scary_Hours/status/325012168342908928/photo/1)

And of course, here is the bag:

Remains-of-a-black-bag-be-014.jpg

How are you better qualified than dozens, if not hundreds of investigators who do the job for a living, to state what bag is the same as what bag? How do you know this guy wasn't 'looked at' but there is other information (which you are unaware of), that completely rules him out? Trial by twitter ffs?

I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

There are often numerous conspiracy theories about most of the hundreds of notorious world wide events. How do you go about filtering what you see as a 'good conspiracy theory' from the thousands of misguided, sometimes malicious pieces of crap, which on inspection are often self conflicting or conflicting across conspiracy theories? That's a tremendous amount of research or naivety.

I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

There are often numerous conspiracy theories about most of the hundreds of notorious world wide events. How do you go about filtering what you see as a 'good conspiracy theory' from the thousands of misguided, sometimes malicious pieces of crap, which on inspection are often self conflicting or conflicting across conspiracy theories? That's a tremendous amount of research or naivety.

You didn't quote the first part of the sentence, and have entirely misunderstood me. I don't believe a word of the link, I just enjoy reading about the secretive machinations of imagined shadowy organisations. It is fascinating what some people come up with; perhaps they should turn their hand to writing thrillers.

I came across the link on Twitter, not during any exhaustive research, and it piqued my interest as I had not long ago read an article about the death of the American sniper whose name escapes me, and was the founder of Craft International. When someone else posted a photo of the guys being wildly speculated about I thought I would add to the madness. I'm sorry that seems to have upset you.

Â